[SUGGESTION] Less Privileges to Low elo

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by BlackVoidDeath, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The difference was that in the screenshot I deleted, you hadn't covered your opponent's name.

ParodyKnaveBob and wereviper like this.
  2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

If elo and wait time is not an option you could base it off renown... so until you get to like 15 renown you cant report - you can get renown from campaign (and I think) ranked as well as possibly leagues. If someone gets to 15 or 20 renown that shows that they actually play the game and dont create an account just to report other players.

3. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I still getting the ban warning pop up, is about 2-3 weeks alredy how much it keep appering?

4. pr0s3lf

pr0s3lf Kobold

I have to agree with everything said here. I have the time to play 50 games a day which is 50 more opportunities for me to run into ppl that are report happy. I will say that CH support was very helpful the last time I was banned for no reason. I just don't like having to go through the trouble, just because someone wants you banned for no good reason. But really, the warning message popping up every couple weeks is ridiculous.

You should need 20-30 different ppl reporting within a week to get auto banned. Otherwise if someone does something completely inappropriate. Screenshot it and email support and let them take care of it. Or let mods give out one day bans, if you trust them with that kind of power.