Need ban lift

Discussion in 'Support' started by morningcold, Jan 22, 2017.

1. morningcold

morningcold Kobold

why i get 7 day ban due to abuse? sometimes i speak ''gg'' or some number like ''123'',just for test my network whether i had disconnect.and play with player say few word,except play with friend,and i just purch all dlc yestday,now i will lose 7 day club time for rank match,why?I would like the ban lifted.

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I think whether or not while bans membership is suspended or not is entirely the devs choice because bad behavior should be punished, and the punishment can come in many forms such as suspension, loss of items, memberships, or more. Regardless, why bump this thread?

5. BlackVoidDeath

Half the times when I see you on the forums I cant tell if you want us to answer your question(s) and/ or retaliate, but I usually just ignore them.
    I bumped this thread because it raised a serious question: if you spent money on the game, why should you be forced to lose that money?
    Especially if what @morningcold is saying is true about how all they say is gg and test their connection.

6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

The majority of my recent questions were wanting answers. Some questions I ask in a post might be answered immediately in the same post, and therefore don't need another answer. (Example: Huge? +33% range from 6 to 8 isn't huge.) I do occasionally ask questions that aren't supposed to be answered but they should be fairly obvious. (Example: I didn't talk about league chests in this thread, and did you even read my post in the other thread on it? and comprehend it?) Retaliate?! Why should retaliation happen in a civilized forum? Argue back sure but retaliation isn't very useful. In any case, are there any forum posts that my politeness was lacking?
    Ok, I see your reasoning and it is reasonable. I would argue that violation of rules should be punished and one form is that, US gov punishes with fines all the time.
    Being unreasonably banned is well, unreasonable. The least the devs should do in this type of case would be to reimburse the membership time lost.

"Why should retaliation happen in a civilized forum?" Respond if there is a reason for retaliation.
    "Are there any forum posts that my politeness was lacking?" Respond regardless of answer

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

And we do!

For what it's worth, multiplayer bans don't technically stop you completely from enjoying membership benefits (since they apply to the singleplayer game as well). But that's a minor point.

8. pr0s3lf

pr0s3lf Kobold

I don't like how someone can report you 10 times every day or so because they didn't like something you said or did, right or wrong. I tend to get reported because of my slow connection. I will most likely be banned in the next few days as the warning message is popping up again and due to the fact that someone thought I was cheating today. You should only be allowed 1 report per person per day.

9. BlackVoidDeath

10. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I just thought an idea to make those report not cause problems. Add to the list of reporting options "Cheating". Which when used does nothing but waste your report unless enough of them accumulate (must be extremely high amount) which should never happen unless someone knows how to actually hack the game.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Don't worry - we have systems to prevent a single person from spamming reports on another player. In general we only take action against folks who've been reported by several players.