[Guild] Braves of Glory

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Shanomo, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Join the uprising of the braves! Recruiting all strong souls who wish to stand shoulder-to-shoulder in our ranks and have the determination to bring the fight to our foes! We aim to be competitive as one force, to win not by the actions of a single player, but with the might of many. Competitive, consistent players, welcome!

The Braves Code:

1. Bring your best
    Though you may not win every match, attack with all your cunning and might, victory can be found in even the grimmest of situations.

2. Respect
    Respect both your friends and foes. A true warrior is cruel with his sword, never with his words.

3. Be active
    Play consistently, everyone doing their small part will make for a great victory.

4. Never give in
    Avoid being blitzed and stand till the very end. Make it a good fight, make us proud!

5. Support your allies
    When you're down, don't be afraid to ask for a helping hand. When you're at the top, help others reach their potentials too! Don't be afraid to share your thoughts or builds.

Please contact Gurjani or FCXHhiro, to be considered as a new brave.
    We are the principal leaders of two guilds, both the original Braves and the Elites of Fun created by FCXhiro in March. Currently, Elite of fun is the main guild. We are as only strong as our members are, so new applicants are carefully considered.

Join the fray, and stand as one with the braves.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  2. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Founded on the fateful day of July 1, 2016, by Sucre and myself.
    Currently led by FxcHiro and Gurjani, here is our grand performance record:

Seasonal Standings:
    Sep 2020 - Control of Braves regained, though Elite of Fun still remains active guild for now.
    March 2020 - Guild temporarily moved to "Elite of Fun" due to unforeseen issues.
    1st Season #24242 (Feb 2020)
    1st Season #24241 (Jan 2020)
    1st Season #24240 (Dec 2019)
    1st Season #24239 (Nov 2019)
    2nd Season #24238 (Oct 2019)
    2nd Season #24237 (Sep 2019)
    2nd Season #24236 (Aug 2019)
    1st Season #24235 (Jul 2019)
    2nd Season #24234 (Jun 2019)
    2nd Season #24233 (May 2019)
    1st Season #24232 (Apr 2019)
    2nd Season #24231 (Mar 2019)
    3rd Febrena (Feb 2019)
    2nd Third Frozen Janizza (Jan 2019)
    2nd Vulcember (Dec 2018)
    1st Cyvember (Nov 2018)
    2nd Octodel (Oct 2018)
    6th Septorigin (Sep 2018)
    1st Aigust (Aug 2018)
    2nd Jumod (Jul 2018)
    2nd Third Modune (Jun 2018)
    2nd Mayvrin (May 2018)
    3rd - Graveril (Apr 2018)
    2nd - Second Celestiarch (Mar 2018)
    2nd - Second Batfordruary (Feb 2018)
    2nd - Second Frozen Janizza (Jan 2018)
    3rd - Second Tezkember (Dec 2017)
    2nd - Ghoulvember (Nov 2017)
    3rd - Cybtober (Oct 2017)
    3rd - Spacetember (Sep 2017)
    2nd - Origust (Aug 2017)
    2nd - Julai (July 2017)
    1st - Second Modune (June 2017)
    2nd - Moday (May 2017)
    3rd - Morvril (April 2017)
    4th - Marsoleum (Mar 2017)
    5th - Feblestia (Feb 2017)
    1st - Frozen Janizza (Jan 2017)
    3rd - Second Decemford (Dec 2016)
    3rd - Novumbra (Nov 2016)
    1st - Noxtober (Oct 2016)
    1st - Second Septemcan (Sep 2016)
    3rd - Second Cybergust (Aug 2016)
    3rd - Spacejuly (July 2016)

Braves-http://cardhuntermeta.farbs.org/guildprofile.php?name=Braves+of+Glory
    Elite-http://cardhuntermeta.farbs.org/guildprofile.php?name=elite+of+fun

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    sucre likes this.
  3. MathuranF

MathuranF Lizardman Priest

Off to a scorching start!! Best of luck to this hungry guild.

4. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Thanks Mathuran :) Can't believe our guild had such a strong debut month, and now starting even stronger!
    In saying that though, last month we were leading for the first part of the month then the usual customers (PoF & WC) caught up.

5. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Btw I think that's what will happen every month uneless our guilds' rosters change.
    You will earn more points early because you play more games with a nice win ratio and thus why earn more.
    Now imagine if a season lasted not 1 month but... a year. Would our guilds end up with 5000 rating? No. We all have some point (for you it might be about 1500) where we will earn and lose on average the same amount from ranked games. And since PoF and WC have a bigger number there, we will eventually catch up and pass you. It just takes longer because we play less games.

6. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Congratulations to all the braves last month for their valiant effort last month against the long time holders of the championship trophy, well done one and all!

7. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

The Braves are on the rise! Thanks to all those who are putting in the effort to keep us on top for our 2nd win :)
    screenshot-cardhuntermeta.farbs.org-2016-10-23-17-40-48.png

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

You'll do just fine. I can foresee you on the top for a long time, because I know you're able to do just that.

ParodyKnaveBob and Shanomo like this.
  9. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

So here I was on the 31st getting ready talk about how it was a shame we lost 1st but will come back stronger... however, due to our overwhelming level of awesome, WE STILL WIN!

Really impressed this month with our come back victory, congratulations guys! I think Testlum expresses it best in our guild chat "You guys are insane. And I mean that in the best of ways."

We are the champions, my friends!

sucre and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  10. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Braves of Glory become the first guild to ever surpass 1200 Rating by the second day of a season! (excluding seasons with the old rating system)

[​IMG]

sucre, Potato Priest, Shanomo and 2 others like this.
  11. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Congratulations Braves!

12. Janet

Janet Guild Leader

Congrats for season guys! We did our very best to try to stopped you, but you sure earned it!
    [​IMG]

13. MathuranF

MathuranF Lizardman Priest

Sucre is an absolute beast!

FDrybob, Farbs, FrigusMacto and 2 others like this.
  14. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

I'm so proud I could be with y'all in a guild ;__;7

Farbs, Pyrious and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  15. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Added a track record of all our placements in the Guild Championships! Hope you all enjoyed February's games and I'm looking forward to geting back into action this coming month!

Well done Braves on placing 2nd!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  16. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

I for one am enjoying this epic arms race we are having with our rivals at Kraken!
    Good luck and have fun as always everyone :)
    [​IMG]

17. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

This week past we welcomed both Temaukel and wtfisAPC to the Brave Academy, both fairly new to the game but aspiring to be a force to be reckoned with in ranked. Good luck to them in their collection building and ranked games! They have already vastly improved the rating of the academy in the guild rankings, so they're showing a strong start :)

Sir Veza likes this.
  18. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

This week we welcome yet another player into our academy, Yargov (formerly of the Sorcererers) has joined us with her happy go lucky attitude and warriors at arms. Vorcan has also done a great job this season, reaching 55% win rate this month with a strong contribution to the academy, showing a marked improvement from previous months. Looking forward to a more active Braves than ever with all our new additions, and hope for a quick acension for all of them from the Academy. Have fun and game on folks!

19. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

If you will, let me try one of these...

Celestiarch draws to a close at last, and though the monks are weary from hiding behind ornamental statues as spells are flung down their corridors the battle rages on till during these final hours. Kraken, having dominated throughout all last season, have not such an easy task of keeping the Braves non-stop seeking of both glory and pizza down this season. Though the battle for dominance has turned and shifted countless times, currently the Braves have managed to take lead. When asked how it feels to be on top once again so close to season end, Sucre responded "Oh its suffocating, like that feeling when you get to top of the mountain.". Will their tenious hold on the Pizza crown hold, or will Kraken once again climb to the top? Only the coming hours will tell!

Attached Files:

20. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

Well done Braves for an excellently fought season, we maintained a competitive lead for a good long while.
    Congratulations to Kraken for managing to make the big push in the final hours that turned the tide, made for a very exciting final showdown!

Achievements of the month:
    -wtfisAPC reached over 1600 in rank for the first time.
    -Vorcan showed a great improvement compared to previous seasons, ending with 78 contribution and a 53% win rate.
    -Welfs, after being promoted to the main guild last month, has found his competitive edge and contributed well to the guild's success this season.
    -Shanomo reached over 1800 in rank for the first time.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018