Form cards should optionally be excluded in mauve manticore

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by haho, Dec 17, 2016.

1. haho

haho Orc Soldier

before some of you get your panties in a bunch i said OPTIONAL

As if the crippling RNG wasn't enough to win, NOW there are tons of debilitating form cards with this castle whatever it is called. It does not add to the fun value, it only adds to the difficulty of winning.

I would like the option to turn those new cards off b/c honestly they make Mauve Manticore even less fun, not that it was very fun to begin with considering it takes 20,30,40 tries to get the right combination of cards to actually win.

I fully expect this suggestion to get buried like most of the others in the 120+ pages of suggestions. But I wonder if some people are unable of realizing there are a LOT of things that are either unrewarding about this game or flat out bad ideas that are not fun.

2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

When we make maps, we cannot add forms to them, as of right now. The only way of acquiring form cards is genetic engineering or walpurgis, both of which can only be accessed using specific characters.
    I dont really see how form cards can be this bad to play with, and your statements only apply to very few Mauve Manticores.

3. melkor_unlimited

melkor_unlimited Orc Soldier

4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Like I said, using specific characters for example Radioactive Spiders.
    Name one character that currently has Howl.

5. melkor_unlimited

melkor_unlimited Orc Soldier

Do you mean NPC ?

6. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Yes, original poster is talking about MM.

7. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

As a bit of an aside, if you're taking 20 tries just waiting for the right combination of cards, then I suggest that you try to think of a stronger strategy. Luck can always win the day, but that doesn't mean its the only way.

timeracers likes this.