Worst multiplayer weapon in the game?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Kaishin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Kaishin

Kaishin Kobold

2. adajon

adajon Thaumaturge

seth arue and karadoc like this.
  3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

4. Kaishin

Kaishin Kobold

Sorry, I should've restated. I meant in MP.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

6. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

At least Blocking Axe is good against control wizards. Bare Knuckles on the other hand...

Edit: Okay if that doesn't count then Fool's Maul. Want to use Arrogant Armor to get rid of Fright? Too bad, there's a Dropped Guard to foil your plans. Not that anyone would ever plan to use this weapon.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  7. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

I used Blocking Axe on my Warrior and I like it.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Giant Skeletal Arm. Although maybe 6 of them on 3 priests with a bunch of nimbus might be fun.

Oh wait, I did that for April Fools' Day one year. It was not fun.

9. hello world

hello world Hydra

Electrum Staff seems pretty bad.
    Hammer Of Bashing can very well force you to reveal your hand if you want to attack and offers no follow up to the bashes.

10. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Electrum Staff was one of the staples of my Maximum Penetration build. Having a bunch of lang range 6 and 7 damage penetrating attacks that you can make hard to block?

Good times, in theory. In theory.

ParodyKnaveBob and Melancthon like this.
  11. mckeen

mckeen Hydra

Hammer Of Bashing is a really interesting card, I have used it in some melee dominated leagues (Triple duel, Chess), +2 is really powerful, and when you stack with a blind rage or a bruiser it gives you some serious buffs

12. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

ParodyKnaveBob and Potato Priest like this.
  13. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I've won games with Blocking Axe.
    I've faced at least one overpowered (i.e. got nerfed this year) opponent who resigned early due to Blocking Axe.

I'll throw in with Fool's Maul being worst in game for MP -- possibly even for campaign. Two traits, yay, tokenless, yay, but do you even -want- to draw its attacks? I'd straight-up rather use Bare Knuckles, or if we want to compare with level 1 commons, then Woodsman's Axe. (As for campaign, maybe if I'd just started and my priest already had good purging available. You don't start with Heavy Armor nor Shield (nor Martial Skill for Bruiser let alone Crusher) after all...)

14. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

My 3x Giant Skeletal Arm build hoovers around 1400.