Card Ideas

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by timeracers, Jan 2, 2015.

1. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Demon possession
    Martial skill or armor slot only
    Assist
    Attach to self duration 2
    Target model is replaced by a hell mantis model. When target would draw cards draw from hell mantis cards instead. Can only be played when there are three adjacent squares open.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

Force of Will

Trait
    When force of will gets attached to target, remove 1 duration from all attached cards.
    When a card is attached to target and Force of Will is attached, create and attach a Force of Will card
    Duration 2

3. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

The idea of "turning" into a frog is intriging

4. Super4011

Super4011 Lizardman Priest

I was thinking the same thing.
    Silver Fury
    Attack, melee silver, 6 damage, 1 range, warrior card. Penetrating, discard any form cards attached to the target.
    Ramming Bash
    Attack, melee bludgeoning, 3 damage, 1 range, warrior card. Step 1, Slide back 3.
    Riot Guard's Stab
    Attack, melee piercing, 4 damage, 2 range, warrior card. Slide Back 1, if the target is adjacent to you, deal 4 extra damage and they slide back 2 instead.
    Staggering Bolt
    Attack, magic arcane, 2 damage, 6 range, wizard card. Slide Back 1, target discards a random card.
    Sniper Shot
    Attack, magic arcane, 4 damage, 8 range, wizard card. Cannot target characters within 4 squares of you, roll a die, if the roll is 4+, deal 4 extra damage.
    Chilling Hand
    Attack, magic cold, 6 damage, 2 range, wizard card. Attach to target: Encumber 3, Duration 2.
    Restoration
    Assist, magic silver, 6 range, priest card. Target discards any form cards attached to them and in their hand, target then draws a card for each card discarded this way.
    Banish the Night
    Attack, magic silver, 12 damage, 1 range, priest card. Penetrating, Hard to block 3, this card can only target characters with a form card attached.
    Demonic Mimicry
    Assist, magic unholy, 2 range, priest card. Take 3 unpreventable unholy damage for each card attached to the target, then create a copy of all cards attached to the target and attach them to yourself.
    Resilience
    Trait, dwarf card. Trait, when you take damage, reduce the damage taken by half of the damage (roll 5+), Duration 2.
    Front Line
    Trait, human card. Trait, attach to self: When an adjacent ally takes damage from an enemy controlled card, push 1 that ally, Duration 2.
    Escapist
    Trait, elf card. Trait, attach to self: When you take 6 or more damage from a single attack, move 1 for every 6 damage taken from the attack, Duration 2.

tolkien and wereviper like this.
  5. boro

boro Goblin Champion

Condensing Bolt
    magic arcane
    range 4 , 3 damage
    Reduce the duration by 1 of all cards attached to target character.

-Gives wizards some purging power besides attachment spam.
    -Can be used on own character to get rid of stun, halt, poison, encumber ...
    -Makes Doom playable.
    -Has a built-in drawback of maybe reducing your own attachments that you don't really want to effect.

Maniafig, tolkien, wereviper and 2 others like this.
  6. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Phalanx
    Hybrid block/boost
    Martial skill slot
    Block any 4+ Adjacent allies block for you. You block for adjacent allies. (Should you block before allies or after?)

7. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Wouldn't this just be an equivalent of having Defender's Block?

8. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Maybe it would be better as just a pure boost: Adjacent allies blocks trigger when you are targeted. Your blocks trigger for adjacent allies when they are targeted.
    I was also trying to figure out something along the lines of adding 1 to the die rolls for blocks of adjacent allies...

wereviper likes this.
  9. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Piercer
    Trait boost
    Bronze quality
    Martial skill slot
    Add hard to block 2 to all piercing attacks.

OR
    Whenever you successfully attack with a piercing attack, create and attach an Open Wound card to each target.

Slasher
    Trait boost
    Silver quality
    Martial Skill Slot
    Whenever you successfully attack with a slashing attack create and attach a Path Of Knives to each target.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    wereviper and j3st3ri like this.
  10. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

Rally

Projectile assist - Type sonic
    Range 5 - Duration 2
    Attach to target - Armor 1 Keep, when you recieve damage, you heal 2 Roll 3+

wereviper, trrst and Maniafig like this.
  11. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Crash and Burn

Projectile assist - Type sonic
    Range 4 - Duration 2
    Attach to target - Keep, when you attack, add 2 Crushing to attack. If blocked, attach Combustable to attacked target.

12. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Double or Nothing

Trait
    Keep. Duration 2.
    While this card is attached, roll a die. If +4, double the damage of your attack. If 3 or lower, discard a random card from your hand before attacking.

13. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

That's an insane amount of damage increase. Wow! How many attacks can we give one guy in two turns?

wereviper and WexMajor like this.
  14. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

You know what...I hadn't thought about an attack limitation when I wrote that out....perhaps maybe adding a 1 attack limit and/or maybe keeping to attacks say maybe 5 or 6 base damage or lower would keep it from being OP?

15. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Coffin Seller
    Boost/Handicap Hybrid or Trait?

Randomly place 2 cards into your hand from your graveyard. Take 3 Unpreventable Unholy damage for any cards not played this turn drawn by this effect.

16. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

Yeah. It's high time we start playing black.
    Where's my dark ritual now?

wereviper and Pawndawan like this.
  17. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

I remember when cardhunter was 'red deck wins' with three total board firestorming dorf mages

wereviper likes this.
  18. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

I was lucky to never witness that. Huge quitting potrntial (the game I mean).
    Also

Dark Ritual

Magic assist - Type unholy
    Heal self 3, attach to self - Duration 2
    When you recieve damage, your allies heal for that amount.
    When you heal your allies recieve that amount as unpreventable unholy damage.

wereviper likes this.
  19. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Or
    Dark ritual
    paper quality
    Magic Assist
    Type: Unholy
    Create 3 random negative traits in your hand.

wereviper, adajon and WexMajor like this.
  20. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

To draw 3 cards? It could be devastating.
    I like it.