Trick-or-Treating at Castle Mittlenacht

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Kalin, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

2. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

I had these:
    Chests Small.PNG
    And I got 6 legendaries total. I would say that that is pretty dismal. My sole Mitternacht legendary was Volkov's Shifting Shield. About 10 Mitternacht epics.

3. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

I opened 358 magnificent chests and 12 epic chests saved from leagues, plus 4 epic Mitternacht chests from testing. Without counting extra copies I ended up with 49 commons, 24 uncommons, 38 rares, 15 epics and 5 legendaries. That's almost half of the new set, plus 14 "old" legendaries and plenty of epics. I don't know if statistically it's a good haul, but right now I'm pretty happy with the result. Opening that many chests in a row was oddly satisfying. Merry Mitternacht to all!

4. Ector

Ector Hydra

Wow, looks like I was really lucky getting 4 legendaries from 20 epic chests :)

5. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

From 330 magnificent chests I got 4 CM legendaries and 7 CM epics (plus a few other legendaries I still needed), so not too bad.

6. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I had 70 magnificent chests, and purchased 15 more magnificent and 81 epic chests or the Mitternacht variety.

Here are the wizard legendaries and epics I kept from the Mitternacht set (items with no number are 1 in quantity):

Here are the non-wizard legendaries and epics I sold from the Mitternacht set (items with no number are 1 in quantity):

Not sure on the non-Mitternacht epics and legendaries, sorry. Also, I'm not checking all those links to make sure they work. Sorry.

Moral of the Story #1: I should be using characters that use shields apparently.
    Moral of the Story #2: NO LEGENDARY STAVES. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Moral of the Story #3: Support the Devs!

7. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

8. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I spared way too many chests. After having finally opened them, I have all commons again, but I miss 4 uncommons, 6 rares, 20 epics and 51 legendaries.

9. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

OT: On the tracker there's data about the average loot in a LF chest, are there similar info about magnificent and epic chests somewhere on the forum? I'm curious.

10. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

11. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

~350 chests worth of stuff:

Flaxative, 40c_rudy and j3st3ri like this.
  12. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.

:(

13. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Captain cedric's vow is so nicely costed. Subtle parry, blind rage, and able bludgeon are all top notch paper products. Not to mention my favorite new card included twice. Good pull.