Vampire for Halloween 1750+

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by hot_spirit, Oct 26, 2016.

1. hot_spirit

hot_spirit Kobold

Straddling the line between fall and winter, plenty and paucity, life and death. November, the month vampires will rise and rule over cardhuntria. This deck is a modified version of Soularmadyl.

Strengths: Persevering, a lot of heals, combo with altruism and talented healer. Lots of draw with bless and martyr blessing,

Weakness: Low damage compared to warriors. Few attacks and game usually takes too long especially against fellow vampires. I do find it very difficult to beat Fiasc00 3 elf mage build and can't advance to 1800. I did played with a guy who used perfect agility with his elf mage and i do find "uncanny dodge" too powerful of a card, hope we share the same sentiment.

Hope you like my build and if you have any suggestion feel free to comment!

"No Money"
    Level 1 Dwarf Priest

"No girlfriend"
    Level 1 Dwarf Priest

"No cat"
    Level 1 Human Priest

wereviper and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

No Castle Mitternacht items? :)

Potato Priest likes this.
  3. hello world

hello world Hydra

I'm curious about:
    why yvette buckler over parrying shield.
    why healing hand mace over glinting eye hammer or the double healing ray, double laser strike weapon?
    why bloody command over advanced command(or whatever the version that switches bloody block with run is)?
    Why cintoxl mail?

4. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

I think this deck predates Castle Mitternacht.

5. hot_spirit

hot_spirit Kobold

This build is now in the past.. Hope I could get hold of Mitternacht cards soon to post a Mitternacht theme build...