Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Inkfingers and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  2. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Cursed Radcannon now is harder to play... however is the only priest weapon that give a priest full ranged attack with no melee attack... so the only equipment to make a ranged priest consistent :) If you need a ranged damage priest you simply have no other choice

My RR instead had Axe Of The Titans and Gloomthirst

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I'm hoping my RR will turn into Mitternacht items later next week...

Scarponi, CT5, 40c_rudy and 1 other person like this.
  5. Ector

Ector Hydra

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Both are good for MP and viable even over 1700.
    Quellic's is only good for SP, and while I would waste 2500 to replace shuffle with flanking move, you dont have to.

7. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

I actually really like Quellic's Boots on my control mage of my Control/Fire pair, but that's because I'm playing an all-ranged trio, with a pretty not-tanky priest, so having that bit of armor can help a lot sometimes. But in most situations you want other boots better.

CT5 likes this.
  8. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Ha, almost forgot and opened mine... thanks for helping me remember to wait until ChristMas.

Melancthon and CT5 like this.
  9. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

10. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

In my SP farming team, double FS are staple arcane items. Because of my luck, I don't have any Chartwell's Rings, but I do have 8 Azgul's Orbs :D

I have couple of Tenderizers, but I think White Katanas might be better in many ways.

So if I were you, I'd consider buying another ring.

vitreo84 likes this.
  11. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

Chartwell's Ring is the farmer best tool for firestorm :) of course if you have a bad modem firestorm can make you lag as i discovered at my expense! :D
    You can get back the money spent to buy it farming every day the level 2-3 trog cave with it.

ThriceElite likes this.
  12. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Chartwell's Ring was also in my Randimar's, and I bought it instantly. Chalchu's Hammer came in useful for me as it dropped quite early in the campaign and I used it all the way through, but otherwise probably not worth buying, especially when stuff like St. Portia's Maul exist.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    ThriceElite likes this.
  13. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

If you run Dwarven Warriors (or priests sometimes), take Raging Battler.
    If you don't own Smoag's and want to make a burning wizard, take Smoag's (though Rantic's will often me better, so if you have that don't worry about it).
    Radcannon is unique but sort of niche.
    Slice and Dice is a good weapon but competes with Double Edged, so compare the two before you buy it.

14. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Isn't it a bit counterintuitive to give suggestions to a post that's over a week old? Randi has already restocked his inventory. :rolleyes:

15. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Not counter-intuitive as much as absent-minded. I hadn't checked the thread in a while and missed the fact that there was another page. Whoops!

16. Pawndawan

Flaxative likes this.
  17. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Because I had already delayed my RR for 5 days I decided that I am going to try something that I have been thinking of doing for a long time now: Double Dipping Radimar's
    Hear me out, the point is that we get a new set of legendaries every week, but these are usually bad and there is a low chance of finding something that is worth the gold. But if you follow the same steps as if you were double dipping The Daily Deal you can check what items are ahead, and then if there is an item that you want you can buy two copies of said item.
    I am guessing that I am not the first one to come up with this idea so if you have tested this before please let me know what happened and if it worked.

vitreo84 likes this.
  18. Pawndawan

I don't think it works with other shops: http://forums.cardhunter.com/thread...ry-from-the-daily-deal.7403/page-4#post-91241

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  19. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Three CM items in my Randi: Advanced Ethereality, Countess Jovana's Talisman, and Final Sword.

Unfortunately, I spent nearly all my money getting duplicates of Halloween items, and I really want to save up for duplicates of the Christmas items, but that Sword looks super powerful.

wereviper likes this.
  20. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

I've been passing on some decent Randimar offerings recently, so I've got a bit of cash saved up. I didn't buy anything last time - but this time I'll almost certainly buy something. Here are the items that interest me.

---
    @Kalin, I'd be very tempted to buy the sword from your batch.