Account banned

Discussion in 'Support' started by snickersimba, Sep 30, 2016.

1. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

My account has been banned for a year for no reason other than users spam reports against me for reasons I cannot figure, I am merely talkative at moments and am not an amazing player with a fast home computer. I would like the ban lifted or shortened, if this is not possible, my purchases of the beginners box, AI and AotA refunded. I have tried to contact flaxative and jon more than once by email and message, but have gotten no response.

LordLexx likes this.
  2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I would also like if BM paid me money. Everyone would I guess :p
    I don't see why they should though :D

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

There is a reason why bans exist, and there is at least one reason why your account is banned. I bet if you make a new account and play a bunch on it and not get validly reported during those games, then message the devs with the information that you changed and proof that you did (the new account) then will likely lift the ban.

4. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

Its against the rules to bypass bans and the one reason why I was banned was because people spam reports on my account for childish reasons. I do nothing wrong but I am still banned. I am not going to give them MORE excuses to ban me for no reason for an off chance they might lift the ban

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm closing this thread because we do not discuss users' histories, bans, behaviors, etc., in public. Anyone is always free to contact support@cardhunter.com if they truly believe they've been unfairly banned.

6. LordLexx

LordLexx Kobold

Hello? I too have queried a ban, i messaged support hours ago...how long do they usually take to respond. I am impatient :)