Fourth Castle Mitternacht Preview: Vampires!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flaxative, Sep 27, 2016.

1. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

It's perfectly fine to me; hiding the entire body inside the cloak was a clever touch.

2. What happens if someone becomes a werewolf and then a vampire or vice versa? The cards they got would be all from their first form, but what happens to the figure?

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The new Form replaces any previous Form, so their figure swaps to the new Form.

ParodyKnaveBob and wereviper like this.
  4. Shifting block is cool, I really like random chaos cards like that! Hopefully it is on other item types besides shields! Having a melee mage with it sounds cool! If not I'll use Battlefield Training to get it to one! :p

5. Unless I am missing something about how the expansion items and cards will be added to the game? Hopefully the new expansion without new campaign modules makes some money for the studio. It's an interesting business model gamble, since a lot of the hardcore folks are sitting on a ton of league chests to open, have hoarded gold or already have a pizza stash.

As long as MP balance for it isn't completely bjorked like old school firestorms, nimble strike or the recent buffed burst wizards, I'll probably still buy a membership or some more pizza since I don't want to see Cardhunter go the way of Loots & Legends. But odds are even if there are yucky balance issues I'll still throw some money in the pot like usual since I know there is at least one new Acid Mage card finally! :p

Hopefully other folks follow suit too!

ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.
  6. adajon

adajon Thaumaturge

[​IMG]

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Wait, these traits change a char's figure? That's new.

8. I wonder if there is any market for having upgraded/custom Form figures added to your random pool to draw from??

I want the Booberry but not quite Booberrry spirit form figure! :p

9. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

In the preview, Investigate is bronze. Yet, it is better than Dash, which is Bronze +. Shouldn't it be at least silver - quality ?

10. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Now I know that you've all moved onto the next thread for the next update, but I'm still stuck here:
    AND???

ParodyKnaveBob and SceoMyntan like this.
  11. hello world

hello world Hydra

It is probably on the same power level of dash.
    Chances are you can't hold it to plan a surprise attack (or retreat) or feign a block/attack with it, since it might get revealed pretty quickly.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Flaxative likes this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

In theory, no incident.

Worst case scenario, both your comrade who stayed behind AND your mule are now creatures of the night.

=)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  13. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Is this a hint? Can we look forward to a new lycanthropic/vampiric/ethereal Rudolpho Twitter account, delivering terrifying messages from beyond?

ParodyKnaveBob and Maniafig like this.
  14. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria