Ranked characters/cards not behaving properly

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Ludicrine, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Ludicrine

Ludicrine Kobold

Hi! Sorry if this is in the wrong place/whatever. I came across some minor bugs (if they even are such) during a match recently.

I (in-game username is also Ludicrine if that's pertinent info) was in a ranked match with another user (I believe their username was dildod or something to that effect) that went pretty smoothly as far as I could remember. The first issue came up when one of my characters was hit with Shambling Bash, Strong Bash, and one of the high-leveled Bludgeon cards (can't quite remember), but he never turned to face his attacker after each hit. There were no additional handicaps or boosts that would have caused that, but I figured I must have misread something and that it was fine.

The next round, my opponent gained Talented Healer and used a Greater Heal on one of their allies, at which point the turn passed over to me. At that point I figured something was up, since Talented Healer should have given a cantrip to the heal move. I brought this up to my opponent, who agreed that it was a bit strange. The rest of the match continued with no further incidents.

Again, these are pretty minor, but I figured I might as well report them just in case there have been similar issues of this happening. Very sorry if this is just me misreading/misinterpreting something!

2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Bashes don't make the target face the attacker, no bug there.
    Greater Heal should get a cantrip though. Next time you should/could copy your battle log, without any additional information it's quite hard to deduce anything.

3. Your opponent using shambling bash also arouses suspicion, given that it is a non-player card. I assume you meant lunging bash?

4. Ludicrine

Ludicrine Kobold

Hm. I sort of remember it being Shambling Bash, but I'm guessing I'm wrong if it's not available to players.