Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

2. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Pawndawan likes this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I tend to exchange my Rantic's Orbs on my Firemage with Yount's chains when the meta shifts from warriors to more caster. So yeah, i would get a second if i didnt have one.

In general, fire mages often run combustable, so you can welcome a counterspell as a little extra to keep that handicap from screwing you.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    Pawndawan likes this.
  4. Pawndawan

A rare sight: A legendary item I don't have, and the last good one I need.
    Avakiria's Cup
    [​IMG]

BlackVoidDeath, Robauke and CT5 like this.
  5. Worphos

Worphos Kobold

These are the items in RR that are interesting for me. I have about 6000 gold.
    What in your opinion are the most valuable picks? (I'm thinking on taking the Heartripper and one more Xlaka's Sacred Bundle)

Heartripper - New
    Xlaka's Sacred Bundle - Already have one
    The Lunginator - New
    Quinn's Buckler - New

Thanks in advance :)

6. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

If it's your 1st Heartripper, then I highly recommend picking it up. Bundle is strong, but you already have one and you aren't drowning in gold, so I think you can skip it. Lunginator and Quinn's are both items that fit into specific builds, and since you don't have that much gold, can prob skip those as well. Quinn's is a nice, unique option at tokenless though.

imo: Heartripper > Bundle / Quinn's > Lunginator.

BlackVoidDeath, Worphos and Macizo like this.
  7. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I would but heartreaper and quinn, i find quinn very powerful, sxalka its very strong but in most cases you only gonna equipo one.

8. hello world

hello world Hydra

I'd pick quinn first because is more unique, then heartripper.

Uness you rage when an opponent hits you with an all out attack, since then quinn might be a little frustrating to use

Worphos likes this.
  9. visak13

visak13 Ogre

10. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

If you want to make an Inspiring Presence deck you should buy this - a good Inspiring Presence deck brings you up to around 1600+ elo.

visak13 and Hidden Jaguar like this.
  11. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

12. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Tyro - none of those are essential. I'd skip them all. (The best item of the three is the Spear, which you already have. Crusty Helm > Captain Cedric's in most cases. Chain Web is meh. There are some armors worth spending the blue token on. Chain Web isn't one of them imo.)

BlackVoidDeath and Flaxative like this.
  13. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

I was thinking a second spear might be handy for decks with multiple vampires

14. Pawndawan

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  15. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Thanks much, you're probably right . It would be nice to have 2 spears but I should save my money for higher priority items.

16. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Whats everyone's thoughts on Phantom Pain? Is it worth it and does anyone use it?

17. Zacharianthi

Zacharianthi War Monkey

seems like a good item for Illusory Barrier, would probably be an item I'd equip if I was building a wiz to play with that.

I... don't know if I'd play with that wizard.

Depends on your gold reserves and other wishlist items, I'd say.

18. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

I like it very much for 2-wizard or 3-wizard decks with lots of forced movement

19. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Totally worth it. Used it with Illusion. One Phantom Pain along with Illusion is necessary and sufficient.

20. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Tyro likes this.