Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. hello world

hello world Hydra

Thanks for the answers flax, that was exactly what I meant, sorry for the bad english.
    I think I saw the robe with adaptable and escaping run a couple of times in multiplayer.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

No need to apologize, on the contrary, I am sorry that I did not understand your initial question :)

3. Wandere

Wandere Lizardman Priest

A lot of people seem to be making submissions where they give a random pool of cards, and tell Flax to pick from them, or that they suggest for multiple different slots at once. It's kinda unfair on everybody else to do that, since you're effectively offering multiple submissions at once. And it's meant to be your entry to a competition - surely you should choose the winning cards for it! :p

4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I am pretty sure that it doesn't work that way, I think either flax takes the first suggested slot and cards or completely ignore the submission. For my documentation of the submissions I will always use the first suggested slot and cards.

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah don't worry, if someone submits multiple items, or somehow otherwise suggests that I do their work for them, they disqualify themselves. :)

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

This thread is not for discussing submissions.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'll give the contest a couple extra days because I started it so late in the month. Probably will close it down around September 2nd. Good luck everyone!

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Heh, I was just checking the submission thread to see if tomorrow was the deadline or not.

9. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Just a few humble suggestions for the next aloyzo's arsenal rounds:
    1) Make a 6 card item with six different card qualities.
    2) Make an item with an amethyst card.
    3) Make an item with a negative trait.
    4) Make an item around this card....
    5) Make an item with a player card previously unavailable in that slot.
    6) Make an item with a player card previously unavailable to that class.
    7) Make a new common item
    8) Make a new double major token item.
    9) Make two new three card items that synergize.
    10) Make an item with a monster only card. (This contest produced great results back at aa3 I believe.)

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

So I'm going to close this down like, today. Get your submissions in/finalized ASAP!!

Stexe likes this.
  11. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Thought it would go on longer since you started it on the 23rd. Seems like it was super fast due to the last one being delayed.

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah. I acknowledged that earlier, and added 2 days to the deadline.

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

14. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  15. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Oh man, I cant wait for three legendaries in one chest.

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Undecided.

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

That would be really surprising, considering that only one item in the poll is actually legendary.

18. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Is there going to be a video and/or a pick by Aloyzo for this AA alongside the poll?

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I can't rule it out but I don't expect it.

Inkfingers and Maniafig like this.
  20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

AA14 is open: http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/aloyzos-arsenal-14-trick-or-treat-2.10112/

A clarification on timing of release & so on.

* We won't have a September release this year. Sorry, between the birthday event and our work on the new set, we just didn't have time to get a new MM&AA out this month.
    * AA13 winning items - 3-Stage Rocket Boots & Vanity Mirror - will be included in our October release.
    * Our October release will also include Mauve Manticore 20, and the winners of AA14.
    * The winners of AA14 will be added to the Halloween store - the winners of AA13 won't be.
    * The winners of AA13 will be guaranteed drops from Mauve Manticore 20 - the winners of AA14 won't be.
    * Our October release will be the last one before our next set, fingers crossed.

This AA14 contest closes on October 1, and won't have a community choice poll.

All of this will be re-announced when AA14 closes. All AA13&AA14 winners will receive their prizes at the same time (in October).

Thanks for your patience everyone!!

Maniafig, Navas, j3st3ri and 6 others like this.