Help us track this bug down - disappearing items

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Jon, Aug 16, 2014.

1. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I am worried about him being out of the loop and therefor repeating arguments that he doesn't think have been countered when they have been.

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Don't be. Let it go. It's OK. It's no biggie. Learning to walk away is an important life skill.

Pengw1n likes this.
  3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Fine I won't worry about it for now, but if he does excessive repeating(I do read every forum posts with some exceptions, not to mention the devs do without exception) then I will worry about it again.

4. visak13

visak13 Ogre

oh boy! 1 x Staff of Fire God, 1 x Illusion, 2 x Quinn's Buckler already missing from my Sharl's second hand and the list is increasing as i decide to change to my previous builds...almost all my pre-EttSC stuff (mainly legendary) is missing from Sharl's.:(

I have contacted support but I will edit this post in case I discover that more items are missing.

:(

5. Xayrn

Xayrn Hydra

Sharl's isn't permanent storage. Items will disappear from his stock over time. I'm afraid that's not a bug, and you should probably try to salvage your most valued items from his inventory as soon as you can.

visak13 likes this.
  6. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Okay, I am 99% sure my Xlaka's Sacred Bundle just went missing. I opened up one of my party's that had it equipped and the priest has divine slot open, and I can't find it in my inventory/skarl's at all.

If it's any help, the character that had it equipped is the priest in my second Multiplayer party "The League of Badass".

That is the only item I see missing right now, I'll update if I see something else go missing. Not sure if it's related or not.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  7. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Do you had it equipped to a coop character? There I find most of may missing items. To be honest, coop characters are implement a little bit dirty and seem to exist with all their equipment in the same party as the other characters, but are not visible as long as you are not in coop mode.

8. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

I don't think so, but I'll look into it.

9. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

A friend of mine may have a related problem. He opened chest from league rewards in mp mode, found something he could need for sp. After switching back he could not find the item.

10. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Okay, so I looked at my few co-op characters and don't see anything.

@Jon , are you still looking into this bug?

11. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

Hey, Vakaz, have you found it? I think an item disappeared for me too

12. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

Hey, Flax, is it possible to check if i've ever had 3 unholy nimbus, and if positive could you do so pretty please? I have the impression i had a full set of it but i can see only one now. nothing on unactive slots.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  13. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

No, never found it. I definitely think there's something going on here, since I distinctly remember getting a copy and using it in MP, and now it's nowhere to be found...

WhiteSorcerer likes this.
  14. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

suspiscion of a missing "Bullseye Shield" here

15. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Was there ever any development on this bug? I got another Xlaka's Sacred Bundle in my randimar's last night which is marked as "new", so I know it's not hidden in my inventory somewhere.

16. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I lost a sacred blunde too and at least 2 atomic drop console.

17. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

That's bad news that this is happening.
    Any ideas why these items? Did you use them? In ranked? Where did you equip them? Where did you unequip them? When did you buy them? Maybe there's a connection somewhere.

18. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

By that time the just where in my keep.

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

@Macizo - How many did you have? Looks like you still have exactly 1 bundle and 2 consoles.

20. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I have 3 bundle and 4 consoles, im sure about the bundles i post some team with 2 or 3 of them, but never really use the consoles but i remembee have about 4.

Edit: i found a lot if my post with two bundles but still pretty sure that i have up to 3.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016