No "Treasure" filter for your stuffs

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Dugrim, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

I noticed that now there's no more a "Treasure" filter for your stuffs.
    When you are in a market/bazaar it's quite difficult and boring try to find your treasures to sell if you're full of other items.
    For me better to put it again in the filter mask (In the market's filter is still present)

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

It's still available to you: it vanishes from your personal drop-down when you no longer have any Treasure in your inventory. Which is a silly bit of coding, I'd say: among other things, it leads to a visual problem where it's technically still showing you the Treasure subset, but the subset drop-down has changed over to the next nearby label.

For player ease, I'm still hopeful that there can be a quick "sort Treasure" button, perhaps by using the cute gem symbol currently assigned to rarity.

3. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Nope, sorry but I had 2 Treasures and no "Treasure" filter.
    I'm sure about that.
    Maybe it's a bug now?

4. Sir Knight

5. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Nope, I tried to open the zoom with the right click just to be sure, but definitely both were Treasures.

EDIT: I bought a Treasure and then the filter appeared...
    Maybe I checked the filter after selling the Treasure...
    Never mind now it "works".

6. Scyrax

Scyrax Mushroom Warrior

This makes me think that there should just be some sort of "Sell All Treasure" button in the store.

7. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

But what if i want to save my golden stranded legendary fancy elf hair!

8. Scyrax

Scyrax Mushroom Warrior

Then it's good ol' drag and drop for you. ;)

(Or petition for a "Sell All Treasure (Except for my Golden Stranded Legendary Elf Hair)" button :D)

9. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Hmm, I have a bunch of treasure I'm keeping just for my own meta / backstory purposes and I'm sure if I get a button to "sell all treasure" at some point I'll press it by mistake!

10. Sir Knight

Yes, I intend to keep a number of Treasure items in the final release, especially Legendary. Once trading is implemented, just think of the "collections" that people will make . . . and think of what they'll trade to you if you happen to have the one Legendary they need.

11. Scyrax

Scyrax Mushroom Warrior

Hmm, I'm actually pleasantly surprised to see I'm in the minority on this. Oh well, I'm not really bothered by needing to sell each individually.

12. Zalminen

Zalminen Hydra

Well, there was some discussion http://www.cardhunter.com/forum/threads/a-place-to-store-unused-items.971/ about having a separate storage space for the stuff you want to keep but not lug around constantly.

That combined with a 'Sell all treasures' button would give the best of both worlds - a way to easily store the stuff you want to keep and a quick way to get rid of the stuff you don't.

But it's probably simple and quick enough to sell the extra stuff you get as it is.