Raging strike build

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by c4rnivean, Apr 28, 2016.

?

Perfect?

1. Perfect.

50.0%
  2. Almost perfect.

41.7%
  3. Need to AA more Raging Strike items.

33.3%
  4. I am a crazy person who doesn't think this deck is great.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. c4rnivean

c4rnivean Orc Soldier

Raging Strike is basically Strong Hack (and everyone loves the Strongarm right) but with way cooler flavor. So for my next build I'm loading up on it, plus some traits to cycle cards faster of course.

I find a great way to intimidate opponents is to use your first attack... on your own guy! Preferably someone with barbed plate so they don't actually get hurt too much. If you're skilled you can win anyway, and its a huge psychological advantage. Usually when I do that and they see all the raging strikes waiting for them in both hands, they take a whole minute to stare before they can play again.

My question is, can anyone make this deck work faster or is it already perfect?

3x Elf Warrior

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

3. c4rnivean

c4rnivean Orc Soldier

i just don't understand why he used so many potent stabs and violent spins. potent stab is only 1 more damage, but it's a silver, and violent spin is 0 damage for a gold! needs more raging strike.

4. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

5. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Posted this yesterday?

I haven't checked token values, but is it possible to use the new AI Martial Skill? $:^ J

visak13 and Potatus like this.
  6. c4rnivean

c4rnivean Orc Soldier

these would be really good for a custom game like aristocrats. the rules are: no item restrictions. no class restrictions. first player to 6 stars loses.

7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I can win in 1 round with good draws in this format.