[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Anyone up for doing the campaign in co-op?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Potatus

Potatus Orc Soldier

What levels?

Edit: I can do 1-5'ish

3. The new ones when the update's done.

4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

What if they don't have levels? ;)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  5. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I'm getting eager to spin the wheel of fate. $}^ } $}^ } $}^ }

~whistle whistle whistle~ $E^ ° ♫ ♪ ♫

$}^ }

6. ParodyKnaveBob

It's here! It's here!

And in other news, I'm currently the seventh top player in all of multiplayer online!

$;^ P

Macizo likes this.
  7. ParodyKnaveBob

The joke was only 33 ppl were in the entire World at the time.

HYPE UPDATE GET

I have a little league-chest-opening ritual I always do which I find fun. It's tidy and organized. Until 83 mag chests happen!!

CH-AI-83-mag-chests-opened.png

Booyah, Magician's Hat, Raging Drunk, and Rook! $:^ b

(Also, Superb Flexibility, Troll's Ire, Kreevian Radcannon, and 546 gold! Now for the epics.......)

(edit: btw, might as well finish the epics "teaser" - no AI, but a couple nice things and 71 gold ~nodnod~ Also, checked shops. Only Kyburz Market had AI stuff: my second Magician's Hat for the low, low price of 5 gold. I didn't have to sell life or limb or anything! Thanks, Acq, Inc.!)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  8. Been away from the game for far too long, so I decided to hop back into it.

Had a chance to play MM 15. First stage was slightly annoying, but manageable.

Then I decided to try MP. All I will say is that full mage teams are still annoying (especially on that new AI themed map that is basically 3 hallways with 3VP in the center).

I might need to brush up on my deck building skills... you know it's embarrassing when you can't beat the MP AI... T.T

At least I bought the new AI expansion... so I guess I have something to look forward to...

9. visak13

visak13 Ogre

The no. of Sorcerers contributing to the rating is too damn high! Sigh! All the best for the 5th spot!

Flaxative likes this.
  10. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

So how're you gonna split the pizza?

visak13, CT5 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  11. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Very, very carefully.

visak13, Potatus, Inkfingers and 2 others like this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Necessarily, instead of giving CT5 pizza codes, I'd have to divide the total pizza value among all members, yeah? :)

13. Pineapple84

Pineapple84 Kobold

Hello All,

Kinda restarted this week. Might be here to stay :)

visak13, Potatus, Inkfingers and 3 others like this.
  14. ParodyKnaveBob

Whoa! I didn't see we were getting that close! Sorry about my gelo crash last night then. $:^ P

Let's see if the guild with one knave can beat the guild with ninety-nine, eh?

15. ParodyKnaveBob

/me double posts. Again.

So! Today's the first day I ever actually equipped the one, the only, the Sorcerery Staff. In my standard 1/1/1 RP adventuring party, Quinn the Stout equipped two (uh, the two, the twly,) Sorcerery Staves in order to beat The Fatal Foyer, first battle of Tomb of Savings (Hard Mode). $:^ D

Yeah, the one with The Rock. $}^ J

(Thanks to Jarmo and Inkfingers for reminding me the name after I beat it and was on the screen for the second battle. Heh.)

16. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

6th place! Well done Sorcererers! Playpril was pretty darn good methinks, what with the release of AI (and thus drawing some folks back in), @Inkfingers destroying everyone (as per usual), and a few more guild members (including our newest one, @turpindevras)!
    Shoutouts to @3beaner, @dashv520, @LieutenantCommanderData, and @Dueq for their consistent positive contribution, and @ParodyKnaveBob for his energy (which we see a lot of on the forums and is what i'm basing this on since i'm on the forums more than i am in game >_>).

Another month of crazy maps to come! gl hf!

Dueq, visak13, Inkfingers and 2 others like this.
  17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Amazing job comrades! 6th place is so cool :)

Inkfingers and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  18. dashv520

dashv520 Orc Soldier

probably I will not win that many games like last month as the current map rotation is really bad for warriors
    Trying some new builds so my rating will probably drop further lol

19. ParodyKnaveBob

Yo, yo, yo, CT, what up, dawg.

$:^ P

As for my energy, ironically, right after I made a big push for, hey! let's shoot for pizza! we can do eet! I started not playing MP as much because my usual time I pull up CH, my schedule has gotten me really tired around that time, and I've finally made myself more aware that when I'm tired, I really shouldn't play competitively because all my tired mistakes will frustrate me and defeat the purpose of The Sorcererers of having and spreading fun -- a.k.a. I get kinda cranky and mopey. $E^ } So yeah! I'm keeping my energy up by mostly disappearing when I'm tired now, ha ha ha ha! $:^ b

And partially I say that as an encouragement to others, too. If you're tired, and/or other outside (or even game!) forces are wearing away at your attitude, and you want to play, hey, maybe just go to Campaign or something. Wanna be social, too? Maybe Co-op. $:^ )

20. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader