Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. chaosmagez

chaosmagez Kobold

2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Blue Destruction is one of the best burst items, if you want to do that sort of thing, and Vibrant Pain is a very good item - I suggest having at least 2 of each.

IMO Xarol's Mace and Throon's Shield are underestimated but dont buy them if you know you wont use them.

Perilous Agility - Cautious Mobility is better
    Quick Jon's Buckler - Quinn's Buckler is better

3. JinxedSaying

JinxedSaying Kobold

Thoughts on
    Bleneth's Frenzy Charm ... but it doesn't seem that much better than Shuddering Relic, even for more defensive priests.
    Deadly, Deadly Staff ... which seems strong but niche in an era where most mages seem to be either burst or control.
    Reality Warper ... which seems to have fallen behind Flame Warper in terms of Accelerate Time items.
    (Again, would be 1st copies of each)

I feel like all 3 could be worth purchasing, but actually leaning against buying any of them.

4. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

You have good instincts; I also wouldn't buy any of them.

Bleneth's Frenzy Charm is nice, but I've had a good luck gaining it as a loot drop several times from lvl 5-7 adventures. (which I like to grind on a daily basis, because they are fast and easy and that lvl range contains several good tokenless legendaries)

I prefer Dianon's Staff over Deadly, Deadly Staff, just because of the difference in power tokens.

I don't use Accelerate Time at all simply because I haven't managed to find any Flame Warpers. (I consider it the only legendary Accelerate Time item worth spending my gold)

JinxedSaying likes this.
  5. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

JinxedSaying likes this.
  6. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

7. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Avakiria's cup is one of the best fire wizard items, and debatably the best for a minor token arcane item depending on your side of the glob/jet debate and how many of each you already have in your deck. It's only one card off from Wym's though, so I wouldn't buy it unless you're planning on using it.

8. visak13

visak13 Ogre

9. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

White Flame (and other reliable Instant Burn staves) don't really have non-legendary alternatives, so that would be my pick.

If you have Overheated Staff already, then I'd get Luke's Iron Hand.

visak13 likes this.
  10. Get Photon Browser for your phone and you can access the shops and everything easily from your phone. Just don't try playing. I'm assuming you won't have access to your PC for awhile since you're in a hurry more than 24 hours before Randis changes.

Nosgoup and visak13 like this.
  11. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Thanks! I forgot that yesterday was Friday. :p Thanks a lot for replying so quickly!!!

12. visak13 likes this.
  13. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Agree on having any instant burn staff. But then I would pick Smaug's over Luke's because you need something to go with that staff!

visak13 likes this.
  14. Minus B

Minus B Kobold

15. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

@Minus B - none of those are must-buys imo. I'd save the gold.

16. the real toast

the real toast War Monkey

17. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

None of those is a must have. Best one is the tome, but you don't need another one. One is enough.

Huetotl's Firebrand is also nice, but definitely not worth the money, since there is St. Olf's Fiery Pike.

I'd say save your money and lets see what the new expansion will bring to us ;)

the real toast likes this.
  18. I disagree. Huetotl's is awesome. I usually run it over Olf's because I can't spend enough majors elsewhere.

19. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I totally agree and I would love to have a second.

degensquared likes this.
  20. hello world

hello world Hydra

If you already have a bunch of legendaries and some major token arcane items you like pick the staff, otherwise pick nothing.