Sin Trash Deck (1720+)

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Magic Elves, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I already posted this deck in the Ironwood Deck Sharing Chat a month or so ago, and now that I'm not using it as much I may as well share it with everyone else. Feedback is always appreciated, even if it's stories of how I kicked your rear or you managed to win somehow. Also, I'm literally copying and pasting everything below this line, so if you're in Ironwood there's not much reason to read further.

I don't know if my current deck will have as much success next month, but until I know for sure I think I'm not gonna post the specifics on the general forums. You guys, however, get a special early viewing of what my stored decks list has it affectionately dubbed as "Sin Trash Deck 1700".

Necromancer
    Level 16 Human Priest
    Cursed Radcannon
    Cursed Radcannon
    Cintxotl Mail
    Bloodshield Of Xoc
    Mouse Boots
    Skull Of Savage Iljin
    Spellstripper Relic
    Skull Of Savage Iljin
    Advanced Flexibility
    Novice Ablution
    1 x Disorienting Block
    4 x Savage Curse
    1 x Slowed
    2 x Holy Presence
    2 x Blind Rage
    1 x Triple Heals
    6 x Radiation Bomb
    2 x Leadership
    4 x Unholy Energy
    1 x Cautious Sneak
    1 x Barbed Platemail
    1 x Purge
    1 x Reliable Mail
    3 x Purging Burst
    2 x Flanking Move
    2 x Bloodied Block
    2 x Inspiring Presence

Doctor Doom
    Level 1 Human Priest
    Huetotl's Firebrand
    Vampire's Blade
    Stargod's Raiments
    Black Cat Buckler
    Mouse Boots
    St Ulrich's Bones
    Xlaka's Sacred Bundle
    St Ulrich's Bones
    Advanced Flexibility
    Trained Cleansing
    3 x Invigorating Touch
    2 x Leadership
    2 x Loner
    1 x Sundering Strike
    1 x Holy Presence
    3 x Mass Frenzy
    1 x Purge
    1 x Slowed
    2 x Triple Heals
    2 x Fiery Stab
    3 x Bless
    1 x Cautious Sneak
    1 x Draining Touch
    2 x Martyr Blessing
    1 x Cushioning Armor
    2 x Flanking Move
    2 x Cleansing Ray
    1 x Consuming Spear
    1 x Enervating Touch
    3 x Parry
    1 x Inspiring Presence

Garfield
    Level 23 Dwarf Wizard
    Searing Pain
    Blue Destruction
    Asmod's Telekinetic Chain
    Reality Warper
    Ring Of Appropriation
    Ring Of Appropriation
    Perrio's Kinetic Robes
    Hawkwind's Moccasins
    Raging Battler
    Electroporter Novice
    2 x Gusts Of War
    3 x Fireball
    1 x Short Perplexing Ray
    2 x Dangerous Maneuver
    9 x Telekinesis
    1 x Accelerate Time
    2 x Blind Rage
    6 x Arcane Burst
    1 x Escaping Run
    1 x Spark Inductor
    1 x Dimensional Traveller
    1 x Spark Generator
    2 x Reliable Mail
    3 x Flash Of Agony
    1 x Stone Spikes

Necromancer: I don't know what a traditional burfft priest looks like, but I'm assuming that she's pretty close to it. Two Radcannons and Skulls of Iljin form the core of the deck, with most of the rest of the items belonging to a traditional purge heavy priest to counter anyone who dares to have a better burfft deck than I do.

Doctor Doom: Effective at supporting the team with blesses and heals yet still the best equipped for close combat, this priest should survive long enough to keep the others alive and rolling in card draw from Bless. His equipment is surprisingly effective at changing the team's playstyle from 2 priest 1 wizard to something closer to a 1/1/1 deck's tactics. Notable differences between Necromancer and Doom are the ranges they operate at for combat, their divine skills (Doom's gives an extra Invigorating Touch, while Necromancer's cycles more), and their shields (Doom is near warriors more, while Parries would go to waste on Necromancer, far behind the front lines).

Garfield: An effective burst wizard at first glance, this cute kitten is hiding a rather large 9 TK to take full advantage of this month's maps. With Savage Curse, TK is still just as effective due to it not being an attack, while Gusts of War deal 5 damage to two targets, very nice for a control card.

2. Jasfmpgh

Jasfmpgh Kobold

The amount of legendary items in this is staggering.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Hording all that wizard gear was good for something after all, who would have thought? Shoutout to all the new players that complain about wizards being bad

Also, I should point out that this deck was made for the first set of player created maps, when TK was even more dangerous that it usually is due to walls.

4. uhlik

uhlik Orc Soldier

Interesting. I tried almost identical deck this month (priests almost identical while wizzard focused more on accelerate time and burn). But somehow it does not work wery well.
    I guess I dont have enough experience playing burft teams so far...