REQUEST FOR DEVS!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Shaadjd, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Shaadjd

Shaadjd Kobold

Hey Blu,

I've been playing card hunter since beta and since then I only play with the holiday figurines as my groups for play. But you guy's haven't released any holiday figurines since the Halloween and Christmas specials back in 13 so I'm wondering when's the next time you guys will release some holiday figurines so I can have a new team to build around. I would like at least three teams to have for gameplay any more would be a bonus, thanks in advance!

Sir Veza and Macizo like this.
  2. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

This is unrelated to the topic at hand, but can we get rioter/protester figurines? I don't have much money, but I can always organize a peaceful sit-in in the Manchurian HQ... or a violent tire fire outside of it.

OCCUPY CARDHUNTRIA!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Can you get us Airfare discounts? :)

4. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

Considering that I'm ride-sharing Blizkenripper with Blackhammer already, it might be a bit cramped. I'll call my cousin at the Wyvern Hatchery and see if he might be able to lend a wing or claw.

5. Shaadjd

Shaadjd Kobold

I would also be interested in you letting the beta figures be up for grabs again although I had pizza and money back then I didn't grab them and I didn't know they were only for people with beta. I did have beta if you can check so could you make them available again at least to beta participators? And please more holiday figures!