Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I would probably suggest the boots or the trickery, since they are the most impactful items you could go for in the set. None of them are must haves, though.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

3. Assassine

Assassine Kobold

I am jealous, really want a BD :D

Nonetheless, my Randimar offered a couple interesting things too:

Captain Cedric's Helm

Looks like an upgrade to Crusty Helm. Is it? Is it worth?

Kelharin's Clogs

Probably not worth the buy, but kind of gives me the fantasy of a warrior with Enchanted Harness + a dozen Officers :D

Korenchkin's Tactical Tunic

Majors on my mage are already in high demand, but this looks pretty good.

Laser Rapier

Looks good for a mobility elf warrior

Luke's Iron Hand

Because <3 Tele

Oquith's Foul Incense

Didnt play a support priest yet, but looks decent against all these agile warriors around.

Kerrick's Steel Boots

Because i heard Reliable Mail is useful.

I currently have 10.000 Gold on hand, so can afford a few of those.

4. hello world

hello world Hydra

I'd consider buying the helm and luke's force hand.

5. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Since you don't have Heartripper yet, that would've been my first pick too. Blue Destruction would probably be my second, unless you really want / need more tokenless 2x FS for low level farming or more buffs for your priest.

I don't consider 10k to be that much gold. I would suggest buying Kerrick's Steel Boots if you're farming low level SP adventures regularly. If you really want to buy a legendary, Luke's Iron Hand would be my first pick.

No new legendaries for me this week, but I'm considering some seconds just because I'm so filthy rich: Blue Destruction, Kelharin's Clogs and Twizel's Water Talisman.

6. Ector

Ector Hydra

7. the real toast

the real toast War Monkey

8. Ector

Ector Hydra

Of course it is, even more than the Heartripper :) It's the best tokenless armor.

the real toast likes this.
  9. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Reap the Whirlwind. Should I or should I not? I've already bought Blenko and Atomic Drop Console.

10. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I would buy it.

11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

IMO, Xander's Mail is only worth the price if you can make good use of the Officer's Harnesses. (Leadership fodder, discard fodder, buff with Enchanted Harness, or something.)

Macizo and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  12. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

@the real toast: Heartripper is more unique than Xander's Mail, so I would buy the staff first. As Sir Veza already said, you're essentially paying 2k gold for those Officer's Harnesses. In most cases Perilous Ringmail or even Dependable Mail is better.

@Lucky Dice: Reap The Whirlwind has unique mix of Disorienting Block & Violent Spins. If you just want the spins, I'd go with Nova Axes & Bruising Dervish. The buy decision also depends on you gold reserves and how high Reap The Whirlwind is on your "items I want" list.

13. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

14. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Farm heavily. MP or SP. Both work.
    Two dual-wielding Cursed Radcannon priests could really make other players hate you, so it's definitely something worth working toward.
    I think 3 or 4 Blue Destructions would require significantly more work to have a comparable effect, but I believe you could do it. ;)
    Captain Cedric's Boots are great too.

16. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I don't have much time to farm, nor am I a bit fan of it, but I'll keep it in mind. My current deck is already burst and savage curse priest/burst wizard/bless priest, and I think everyone hates me for that already. Captain Cedric's might be the best option, for if I ever decide to run 2war / 1priest, but I'm still not sure.

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Magic, it seems you have things well in hand! :) I'm sure you'll do well with the boots. A well-timed Flanking Move or Team Walk can indeed cause a gibbering rage quit under the proper circumstances. Excellent choice, young sir!

18. black_wolf

black_wolf Kobold

19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Very expensive (gp and token), and very niche item. Also, this.

black_wolf and Pawndawan like this.
  20. Ector

Ector Hydra

Wow, I've just logged in to buy my Gloomthirst and saw the second one in the daily shop. Bought both, of course :)