Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

given that we basically already know what won, idk what's the difference between 1 and 3

other than that... well whatever folks prefer, I'm all fine with any option, I just want new stuff *_*

2. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Well, people that have spoiled themselves have. I haven't, so I'm open to whatever Flaxative wants to do. I tend not to watch the videos, so any of the three options is fine with me.

ParodyKnaveBob and Magic Elves like this.
  3. Darkgryf

Darkgryf War Monkey

i prefer option 1 as i do watch the videos

4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

CT5 is about half the fun, so I prefer an option where you guys do the video together.

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I guess the spoiler spoiler is that one can foil the spoil by not reading the cover if playtesting the new MM.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I'm not on the test server. No issue there.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Update: we're probably going to release the build on Monday or Tuesday. That gives me and CT5 time to coordinate to get the video out beforehand.

8. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

I could volunteer to join in a skype discussion or sth if it's done during the weekend

9. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

The Arsenal Round-table, sponsored by Slub Gut's Sanctum, your number one stop for....slub guts.

10. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

That actually could be an idea, @Flaxative and @CT5 could ask one or two CardHunters if they want to join them in discussing the month's AA and swap out the players every month!

11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I wonder if Flax owns a ringmaster hat?

12. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

That is an idea. I like it.

Lord Patches likes this.
  13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'll have to think about this.

Dieben, CT5, Lucky Dice and 3 others like this.
  14. Dargenom

Dargenom Orc Soldier

Or perhaps the winner themselves? Get some valuable item designing insight straight from the source, or just have a longer discussion on the different iterations of the winning item or other ideas/items the winner had in mind for that AA.

Lucky Dice likes this.
  15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Gets a little scarier with each iteration, doesn't it.

16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

No strings attached for future installements, Lil'Dice on this AA's wrap up table sounds like a fun idea.

17. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

You want me to start calling you Grumpy Rob? Grumpylda? Find yourself a name, pal, 'cause I'm going to be using it.

18. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Huh? Where did that come from?

19. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

You shouldn't ask, if you don't want to know one of the winning items in advance :p