Advice for PVP Team

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by kingoftheforest, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Chufdeb
    Level 1 Dwarf Warrior

Zekoand
    Level 1 Human Priest

Bulma
    Level 20 Elf Wizard

I went with the 1/1/1 build hoping for the most balance, but haven't had much luck with it. I think I might be lacking some synergy. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Darkgryf

Darkgryf War Monkey

IMHO

Dwarf warrior: lacks mobility. get rid of slippery sword and substitute a weapon with decent step attacks, rageblood dagger is a option good. You could also go for three double edged sword which would give you dancing cuts and range 2 attacks. i would substitute apprentice ferocity with beginner toughness and angry attacker with novice impaling. if you change to the above set up you would have to either downgrade on the shield or on the amor, in this case i would downgrade the armor to avoid the encumber. you have one gold token left over to spend however you want.

priest: i get the feeling you´re new. hence 9 nimbus on the priest and no purge. i would trim the nimbus down to 4 if you feel you still want them, either using 2 shielding token or 2 st. vigus. i would encourage you to put frenzy or purge in your deck, martyr´s blessing is also really good. the armor could be substituted by ritual straps which gives you a purge and a lifesaving block at no token cost. your advanced flexibility doesn´t synergize well with the warrior since there isn´t much you want to discard. Priests are hard to build so check out some other threads to get some ideas.

wizard: the only thing that i don´t like is the racial skill since it doe nothing but make you lose 6 cards if you have it attached and get hit, a substitute could be wariness. the fact that it´s an elf makes me dislike cursed wizards robes since if you use leadership and draw brain burn you will most likely lose good chunk of hp, i would run cotton wizards robe.

the maps just changed so you might have to play a few games to get an idea of what you want more or less of.
    hope you keep playing :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Thank you for the advice! I am very new, I think I probably need more items to put together a good priest. I hardly have any Mass Frenzy Priest cards. I'm missing the Rageblood Dagger as well, so I put in Lochaber Axe

Thanks again :)