[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. billiska

billiska Ogre

Anyone can tell you obviously aimed for 99 contribution.

2. canbeen

canbeen Kobold

Thanks for the mention, Sir. Playing guild games indeed adds more flavor. ;)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Astroboy123

Astroboy123 Kobold

Hi everyone, I just joined you guys. Hope to have fun here!

Robauke likes this.
  4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

Astroboy123 and Antonie307 saw the infinite glory of our ways and have choosen to share that path.

Knaves, welcome your new brothers in arms.

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

Mid-season is upon us and we are in a good spot, thanks to everyone pulling the rope in the same direction. We already got 500 wins under our belt and got the points to contest the current top 3.

In the second half of any season, things heat up though, the tone shifts. Remember to have fun and that you dont fight alone - Stay in good spirit, any ranked match you undertake matters for your guild. Your colleagues have your back if you are in trouble.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    visak13 likes this.
  6. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Good Luck! High Five! ;) :p

Robauke likes this.
  7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

You fought well and plenty.
    The bell has been rung enough to silence any voice of doubt: 99K is strong, we stand firmly. I am very happy to see that our success rests evenly on many shoulders. Carry it on.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  8. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

we are a week into the new season. If i had to describe our current status in one word, it would be 'confidence'.
    Our fight never was an easy one, but that journey made us strong. The weeks to come are the true challenge for our fellowship. Godspeed for whats ahead.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  9. ttsukasa

ttsukasa Mushroom Warrior

o.o (keep it up i'm rooting for you guys !!)

ParodyKnaveBob and Robauke like this.
  10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

2016s February was an euphoric ride with a sobering arrival, but where we are, things aren't bad at all. We continued strong, fought valiantly and were only held back by absence. Among those who partook, contribution is once again evenly spread. Special thanks to @Graxus, who fought at my side last day, in an attempt to retain the adequate place to our overall season performance.

Carry on, fun awaits.

11. Darkgryf

Darkgryf War Monkey

Hi everyone, just joined. Hope to have a great time here!

ParodyKnaveBob, Sir Veza and Robauke like this.
  12. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

March has been a bit too calm and predictable for my taste.
    We've been near top for the better part of it, but as always, the last days delivered on their promise of turmoil. What unfolded was basically @Macizo shielding my attempts to overtake IoD, us dueling with god knows how many matches in one day. Let's just say its been forever since i've seen the purple chest and i am proud to have delivered my best contribution to our team yet. Kudos to Maczio, who celebrated the sucess of his guild by dissolving it into nothingness, all records included.
    We however move on to April. Its a time naturally themed with departure and renaissance, we got fresh arenas and new content foreshadowing its arrival. Rise and shine, knaves.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

Turns out the expansion labeled AI is due tomorrow, quite a dynamic entry. Given my experience with prior content and depending on the amount of changes this means one thing - This guild season, already suffering from the map rotation, is now definitively for the bin.
    So enjoy the new stuff, don't worry about your contributions. Have fun, see you on the battlefield!

ParodyKnaveBob and gulo gulo like this.
  14. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

unsung fighters emerged, determined to make themselves names. On the side of the knaves, No_limitations2 and @Shanomo will rise to infamy.
    My advice: don't make eyecontact if you see the grim duo, walk on by.

visak13 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  15. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

on my travels in the phantom zone i came upon Redrox4eva, an destructive entity without equal. I battled the spirit day and night til I gained its respect, now the shapeless wraith fights as knave on the battlegrounds of Cardhuntria. Welcome to the mortal plane, @Redrox
    True story, bros.

Knaves, we still got a week on these accursed maps. Retain your composure and press ahead with the good fight, so we all shall be rewarded for enduring this endless age of trial.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    gulo gulo and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria,

a season ended. Not just any season though, but one that will be long remembered for its adversities. 6 weeks of the same maps has been unprecedented and the maps itself weren't durable material to begin with. Burfft got out of hand and like anyone else, the knaves had to deal with the outbreak. We suffered through a dark episode that pushed aside other interesting developements, most prominent a remarkable open competition in the top tier guilds. Relatively new groups found dubious success, others couldnt quite tie in with prior achievements. As a result we had a very captivating race that transcended the miserable boards it happened on.

So congratulations, Knaves, we brought home the best season result since january, a score that would have been good for top 3 any other season. We thrive in chaotic times and June shall not be different. The hunt is on, now that certain playstyles lost some backing, seek out those reavers and reclaim the ill-gotten points they swindled in last season. Be sure to take our newest member along for the raid, Moriarty11 took up the cloak and is eager to learn our ways.

Also, Happy Burstday to @Rebel7284! Even if it might just be your forum birthday, best wishes. You have to be born some day, right?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Christofff likes this.
  17. 198891

198891 Kobold

Hi everybody! Just joined, have nice games!!

18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

midseason and we broke the 500 wins milestone - truly remarkable work, we tackled the season at a resolute pace.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria!

After some demanding knavery in last seasons endgame, the knaves are laying back and focus on rejuvenating.
    Allmost forgotten and about to be shut down, our 99K Bootcamp presented us with a gifted fighter to step up into our ranks - Beldhyr, a man almost beyond introduction. We are glad you joined the fray, @Beldhyr, may many glorious battles shape your legend.

Note that we are short on recruits that know their way around Cardhuntria and stand firmly on their two legs, fearing noone that might cross their path in these still untamed lands. Don't waste away in some crowded gang, make a true difference with us.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  20. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

People of Cardhuntria!

While the guilds quarrel and the season moves into its second half, the knaves welcome new additions. @Dark Brightness and Mardx pledged their support to our tenets and took residence in the Fallen Fortress. Their arrival bolsters our numbers that suffered from summerly allures.

Knaves, welcome your new fellows, together we shall vent the moldy battlefields of Cardhuntria. We already are past 600 games, a fine number given the size of our outift.
    Keep the good fight going.

Dark Brightness likes this.