Pengw1n Plays: A Tactical Journey

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Pengw1n, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Status update(May 10): Discontinued, a lot of the avdventures have been overhauled in difficulty since the beta reset- changes in # of enemies and some maps removed.

Previous major update: (March 10th): Having recently recieved my own beta key, I started over and have just gone progressed past my old info. This means a new party (and a gender switch for an old friend - seems to be a trend with wizard), so say hello to Styrkur, Helga and Phyzzle 2.0! Also, as the monster deck project has moved over to the (un)official Cardhuntria wiki I'll do a new link pass in the old journal entries when I have more of them up.

So, here I was thinking my beta days was over - and again super-tester extraordinaire Wozarg gave me another shot to get in on the action. He even wiped his account so the tactical experience would be valid - every adventure is played at suggested level and there's no pool of items to draw from. Unlike Zalminen's excellent beta diaries, I'll be focusing on bringing you the "hard facts" and looking at difficulty, enemy decks and such rather than going the roleplaying - or even the play-by-play route. Also, due to sharing a beta account with other people, it's likely this thread won't be completed for the full beta content, but if the format is appreciated I'm sure someone else in beta will step up.

Warning: If you don't want to know what you'll be up against - in a pretty detailed fashion, you might not want to partake in this thread.

Adventures are featured in order played, difficulty is very subjective (on a scale of 1-10), it's just how I felt about it the adventure balance in general.

Lvl1/Tutorial: Not Covered

Lvl2:
    Lvl3:
    Lvl4:
    Lvl5:
    Lvl6:
    Lvl7:
    Lvl8:
    Lvl9:
    Lvl10:
    Lvl11:
    Lvl12:
    Lvl13:
    Lvl14:
    Lvl15:
    Lvl16:

Maniafig, Jon, Gabbek and 2 others like this.
  2. Pengw1n

Caverns of the Troglodytes (lvl 2) (v1.9)
    #Maps: 2
    Difficulty: 5,5 (medium)

General Advice: I would suggest doing this adventure before the Wizard's Workshop due to it only being 2 maps long vs Wizard's 4 (also, tWW is harder) and thus faster to recieve experience for those important first levelups for your as of yet kind of squishy party.

Map 1: Trog Cave

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3xTrog Spearman (Minion 10 HP/18 cards/Standard Movement Run)

Attempts needed: 1
    Difficulty: 5

Suggestions: If you're having problems, bring blocks (if you have block any or block 4). As this is likely your first "real" adventure your selection will be limited, just be aware of all their attacks having a reach of 2.

Map 2 Stench Cavern

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2xTrog Spearman (M10/18/Run), 2xTrog Scuttler (M7/20/Scuttle)

Attempts Needed: 1
    Difficulty: 6

Suggestions: More of the same - scuttlers are weaker, but have free move. If you have problems, tackle the Scuttlers first (at range or have a mobile fighter as they're able move around a lot) and kite the Spearmen through diffifult terrain.

3. Pengw1n

the Wizard's Workshop (lvl2) (v1.9)
    #Maps: 4
    Difficulty: 6 (medium)

Map 1: Workshop lvl 1

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Tin Golem (M 15/18/Walk)

Attempts Needed: 1

Suggestions: Might be worth bringing Wavering Faith, several stackable Mails can be a pain in the Emulio area. Penetrating zaps and any other kind of penetration attacks are very useful, so's Bash and Force Bolts for keeping enemies away from you. Use clumsy to your advantage when possible for any golem type.

Map 2: Workshop lvl 2

[​IMG]

Enemies: Bronze Golem (22/19/Walk)

Attempts: 1
    Difficulty: 5 (as he's alone)

Suggestions: Can potentially stack heavy armor, so unless you get lucky you will need penetrating attacks, wavering faith, or damage boosting attacks such as Rigtheous Frenzy. Also, bash and force bolts are useful to keep this very heavy hitter away from you. No need to bring any flimsy or weak blocks as won't have any effect.

Map 3: Workshop lvl 3

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Tin Golem , 2x Ornithopter (M12/15/Dash)

Suggestion: Don't get cornered and coned. Force bolts and bash can be of use, as the ornihopters like to get in range for their spray attack. I would suggest taking out one of each pair while keeping the second Tin Golem away from the party, otherwise Tin Golem suggestion as per first map in this adventure.

Map4: Workshop Apex

[​IMG]

Enemies: Bronze Golem, 3x Ornihopter

Attempts: 2
    Difficulty : 7

Suggestion: Take out 2 of the birds before starting on the golem, so you don't get cornered. Again, plenty of armor so wavering faith can work, as well as any penetration. Bash and force bolts useful.

4. Pengw1n

Lair of the Trog Wizard (lvl3)(v1.9)

Map1: Scuttler Warren

[​IMG]

Enemies: 5x Trog Scuttler

Suggestions: Penetration attacks are king, beware mobile enemies (use force push), move towards the single scuttler at the bottom left -don't get caught in the middle (what killed me first attempt).

Map2: Trog Lair

[​IMG]

Enemies: Trog Wizard (6/20/Run), 2x Trog Spearman, 2x Trog Scuttler

Suggestions: One Trog Spearman was removed in one of the more recent patches, feels a lot better tuned for the difficulty now. Would suggest taking out Scuttlers first as they have the movement, also if you have good range take down the wizard fast - he's pretty easy to kill if your wizard (or priest with bad medicine or misguided heal or similar) can keep in his range. Otherwise usual Trog Rules from first Trog adventure applies.

5. Pengw1n

Highway Robbery(lvl3)(v1.9)
    #Maps: 5
    Difficulty: 5 (medium - but somewhat higher individual difficulty on some maps)

Map 1: Roadside Ambush

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2 packs of 3x Goblin Grunt (M 9/31/Run)

Suggestions: 2 Large minion packs with a lot of blocks. Make sure you're packing hard to block missiles (usually electrical), damage 5+, or a lot of smaller attacks so you can rinse out the weak blocks. Also, attacking from behind when able - makes blockers cry.

Map 2: Forest Edge

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2 packs of 2x Goblin Grunt, 2x Guard Dog (M10/21/Dash)

Difficulty: 4
    Suggestions: Pass for the dogs to reach you, take them out first. Goblins as per battle before, lots of blocks (missile and weak) et c.

Map 3: Forest Wagon

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Goblin Grunt, Goblin Hulk (23/22/Walk)

Suggestions: The Goblin Hulk is a beast. Your best bet is to keep away from him (he often has more than one walk up his sleeve, and I recall he might have a charge from trying him on my first party). If he gets clumsy, use it to your advantage - otherwise kill the standard goblin grunts first while hurting Biggie with your wizard. Only reason I set this as diff 6 is due to his major damage pontetial - stuff can get crazy if you get too close and he gets off 1 or 2 hits.

Map 4: Shipment Guards

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2 packs of 3x Goblin Grunt, Goblin Shaman (15/16/Run)

Attempts:1
    Suggestions: Stay in the starting location and have them come to you, standard goblins grunts as per earlier (blocks, missile blocks). High damage attacks, or movement is the key. Take out the shaman as soon as he's in range - he'll be lured in the bushes with the rest of the gobbos, as he's a healer/buffer. Don't underestimate him in face to face melee however.

Map 5: Bluk, Goblin Chieftain

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Goblin Grunt, Goblin Shaman (15/16/Run), Bluk, Goblin Chieftain (20/22/Walk)

Difficulty: 7
    Suggestions: Stay away from Bluk unless you have ways of having him discard his hand - wait for Clumsy/ and or obvious maneuver to help you if you want to go in close (otherwise wizard kill). . Kill grunts first, don't underestimate shaman in melee as in last encounter.

6. Pengw1n

Ruby Demon Portal (lvl4)(v1.9)
    #Maps: 4
    Difficulty: 4 (medium)
    General Advice: Mobility (reserve movement vs acid mobs) and cover. First introduction of Victory Points.

Map1: Ruby Outer Ring

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Arcane Imp (M10/15/Run), 2x Fire Imp (M10/15/Run)

Difficulty: 3
    Suggestions: Not really a hard battle unless you get really unlucky - some nice damage cards, but imps are very squishy. Use blocking terrain to your advantage. Good mobility and range can be useful to bring.

Map 2: Ruby Middle Ring

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Arcane Imp, 2x Acid Imp (M10/15/Run)

Suggestions: First mobs who drop terrain affecting cards - make sure to keep movement cards until after acid imps have attacked and are greyed out so you can avoid any pools they might have left. Also, telekinesis or friendly fire force bolts (ctrl+click when casting) can be helpful. Stay in cover if able.

Map 3: Ruby Inner Ring

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Fire Imp, 2x Acid Imp

Suggestions: Not terribly hard, split up, use the pillars - be carful with acid pools, as above.

Map 4: Ruby Inner Ring

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Fire Imp, 3x Arcane Imp, Fire Sprite (15/22/Run)
    Victory Points needed to win: 6 vs 6

Suggestions: Almost impossible to beat opponent to victory squares turn 1, especially as Gary starts with a Fire Spirit on one of already one a VP square. Imps are very easily "scared" and usually run away when you get close. Try to get enough party members to have it contested round 2, and controlled round 3 - killing mobs will get you a faster victory, but don't go hunting fleeing mobs unless you need to.

7. Pengw1n

Dungeon of the Lizard Priest (lvl4)(v1.9)
    #Maps: 3
    Difficulty: 7 (hard)
    General Advice: I found this adventure on the hard side and have started a thread about it possibly being overtuned for the level it's marked. If you have any input or tactical suggestions, feel free to suggest realistic tactical options for a standard party (Warrior/Mage/Priest) of the correct level, as the only tactic I could put to good use was replaying until I lucked out. In case you're wondering about the standard party bit - it's because that's how most players will see this adventure, and thus how I'm basing the guide. At least for earlier levels, before you have acccess/can afford more characters.

Map 1: Sewer Lizards

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x1 Lizardman Warrior (13/12/Run)

Attempts: 3
    Suggestions: Alright, these kids are not kidding around - and they're individual rather than a minion pack, which makes this very hard (they can attack x amount of times where minions can attack once each). Imagine the trogs - but meaner (reach attacks out the wazzoo)! The only good side is that they don't wear armor, but the problem with the map is that you're surrounded in a very tiny area. Suggested to back into the starting chamber.

Map 2: Slime Tunnels

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Lizardman Warrior (M13/12/Run), Black Ooze (16/15/Walk)

Attempts: 8
    Difficulty: 9
    Suggestions: Wow, I just got repeatedly overwhelmed here even though I figured I had pretty decent gear. Sir Knight recommends using the top right passage, and that's also how I beat it on my last attempt - so looks like your best bet. Be aware that the Black Ooze has armor that makes it immune to crushing damage, and has a melee attack that can remove your oldest card. Luckily Ooze is slow, so not the reason for the difficulty - unless you lack any non-crushing attacks in your party.

Map 3: Lizardman Guardians

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Lizardman Warrior (M13/12/Run), 3x Lizardman Netter (M15/14/Run), Lizardman Underpriest (13/14/Walk)

Suggestions: This was a lot easier than the previous one. Priest has no ranged damage casts, he just debuffs (watch out for Unholy Curse that causes extra damage on taking damage!) and melees if you get close. Use LoS vs him - he keeps at range, or if he gets defensive you can go in with a fighter if you want to disturb him , but generally I'd say kill off his minions first - in Warrior-> Netter order. Netters can cause your mobility to suffer, but generally not a major threath unless you lack ranged attacks or ability to catch up to them.

8. Pengw1n

Rescue From Shieldhaven Prison(lvl5)(v1.9)
    #Maps: 5
    General Advice: Try to not not let dogs get behind you, generally don't bother with servants - and lots of parries on man at arms and warden.

Map 1: Prison Break-In

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Servant (M5/21/Run), 2x Man at Arms (M10/22/Run)
    VP's to Win: 2 vs 6

Suggestions: Don't get fooled by the VP's or the servants - you only need 2 vps to win (that's 1 per Man at Arms - none for the servants). Man at arms are usually agressive, so just move forward and kill them off.

Map 2: Prison Guardhouse

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Servant, 2x Man at Arms, 2x Guard Dog

Suggestions: Both the dogs and the MaA have some devastating attacks and even though servants can cause them to draw more cards, remember they can only attack once per turn/ figure - so unless they get lucky you'll do fine. Don't bother killing servants unless you don't have anyone else in range.

Map 3: Prison Dog Yard

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Guard Dog, 2x Guard Dog, Dogboy (5/21/Run)
    Dog boy: basic renamed servant?

Suggestions: Unless your having great trouble with landing hits on the dogs, don't bother with the Dog Boy. Kill 1 in every dog group first, then finish off the single one (for less card draw) if possible. They have some nasty attacks, especially if they can get behind you.

Map 4: Prison Catacombs

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Guard Dog, 3x Man at Arms

Suggestions: Top corner is a good safe spot if you are in need of hiding. Finish off dogs first.

Map 5: Prison Warden

[​IMG]

Enemies: Scar (15/22/Run), Warden Gorald (20/22/Run), 2x Servant

Suggestions: Well, these guys are potentially dangerous - but back into the niche and protect your wizard. Warden has annoying parries, so dont start with your biggest attacks.

9. Pengw1n

Slub'Guts' Sanctum (lvl5)(v1.9)
    General Advice: Nothing really.

Map 1: Lizardman Feast Hall

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Lizardmen Netter, 2x Lizardmen Netter, Black Ooze

Suggestions: Not really that hard if you manage to quickly dispose of the ooze (remember the crushing damage immunity). Getting entangled is annoying, but long range mages or mobile warriors shouldn't have much problems even when netted.

Map 2: Slub'Gut's Chamber

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2 individual Lizardman Darter (16/14/Run), Slub'Gut - Lizardmen Cleric (15/14/Walk)

Suggestions: Stay behind the pillars and work your way forward. If Darters have anything really dangerous I didn't see it before I won.

10. Pengw1n

The White Star(lvl6)(v1.13)
    General Advice: Only the first map is really hard, requires specific tactics.

Map 1: Gleaming Cavern

[​IMG]

Enemies: 5x Kobold Avenger (M11/16/Run), 4x Kobold Spearman (M14/17/Run), Kobold Priest (8/12/Walk)

Attempts: 5
    Suggestions: This map CAN be very tricky and has a major RNG factor as you need to be able to move quickly (slow=fail). Rush your party to the lower left before the avengers get out - do not engage any other mobs. If you can kill the avengers and make it into the corridor with your party intact you should be good! Firestorm and long range spells are useful, as well as lots of healing.

Map 2: The Winding Shaft

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2 packs of 5x Kobold Warrior (M11/16/Run), 4x Kobold Spearman (M14/17/Run)

Suggestions: A very simple map - rhe only thing it tests is the players patience (moving ahead is usually a bad idea). Set up camp just inside the end of the first room - and wait...

Map 3: Mother Lode

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Kobold Avenger, 2x Kobold Avenger, Pokkin (15/13/Walk)

Suggestions: Not too hard, avengers are mobile - but lack parry and armor. Also, Pokkin surprised me with a guardian angel!

11. Pengw1n

Premium: The Defense of Woodhome(lvl6)(1.13) (Free)
    General Advice: A lot of potentially dangerous cards - usually, range and reach are your friends. All but the first map have armors with immunity to all melee but crushing. Also, one of my favourite early adventures in terms of theme and enemies.

Map 1: Woodhome Gates

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2 packs of 4x Zombie (M13/20/Shuffle)

Suggestions: Stay at range/reach until you have some enemies down. Can stun you (with Brains!), can cause HUGE damage (with Zombie mob) and has a nasty dot (Infected Bite).

Map 2: Woodhome Chapel

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Skeleton Warrior (M10/21/Run), Burning Skeleton (19/22/Run)

Suggestions: Focus the Burning Skeleton, beware his non-crushing melee immunity, skeletons have reach attacks.

Map 3: Woodhome Walls

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Armored Skeleton (M10/25/Run)

Suggestions: Heavily armored skeletons, you can luck out and have them be to slow to get you before a win, maybe the ai glitces here? Either way, occupy vp squares turn one and turtle.

12. Pengw1n

Diamonds of the Kobolds(lvl6)(v1.13)
    General Advice: Done on lvl 7, as the third map of the "lvl 6" suite - I believe this to be harder than the free premium module, so I suggest doing this in this order.

Map 1: Gashstone Pass

[​IMG]

Enemies: 4x Kobold Avenger, 2 packs of 5xKobold Warrior (M14/18/Run)

Difficulty: 5 (at lvl 7)
    Suggestions: Most loot here is treasure, so if you don't need money and don't want to overlevel that's good to know.

Map 2: Mine Entrance

[​IMG]

Enemies: 6x Kobold Avenger, 2x Armored Pig (M12/20/Dash)
    Armored Pig deck: 2+Mail, Bite

Attempts: 4
    Suggestions: RNG Fight - you can get the avengers off the squares by walking into their movement reach. If you can survive setting that up and moving past them to camp squares, that would be your best bet.

Map 3: Mineshaft

[​IMG]

Enemies:3x Kobold Warrior, 3x Kobold Avenger, 3x Kobold Spearman

Suggestions:Try to rush and kill the lonly kobold warrior in the left room and take up defensive positions.

13. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Love this thread, thanks!

14. Pengw1n

Beneath the Frozen Earth (lvl7)(v1.13)
    Difficulty: 5 (medium)
    General Advice: Prepare for Troggin' it out!

Map 1: Frozen Canyon

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Trog Gouger (M15/17/Run), 2x Trog Spearman

Suggestions: Use the crude plates to your advantage - have your mage push them away (force bolts or basically any attack that don't get past their their armor) or attack them from behind, if you want to do damage. Also, penetrating damage and/or step cards can be useful.

Map 2: Frozen Bridge

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Trog Gouger, 2x Trog Scuttler, Trog Wizard

Difficulty: 6 (at lvl 7)
    Suggestions: If need be, have your wizard go to the left or right, so he can get shots off in the back of the gougers - bait with wizard and priest at the bottom.

Map 3: Frozen Grotto

[​IMG]

Enemies: 6x Trog Wizard

Difficulty: 5 (at lvl 7)
    Suggestions: Not too hard, they're very mobile - so unless you have great mobility or ranged you're screwed (or you could try to herd them in, from several directions). All damage is electrical, so resistant hide on wizard is always helpful.

15. Pengw1n

Throne of Strentch (lvl7)(v1.13)
    General Advice: first character has dinged 8.

Map 1: Frozen Warren

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Trog Gouger, 4x Trog Spearman

Suggestions: Place your warrior to the outside left of the cave with the trogs, this way they can't pass you or reach attack you - and you can engage them one at a time (at least for a time). Keep others out of range.

Map 2: Frozen Cavern

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Trog Gouger, 2x Trog Spearman, 2x Trog Scuttler

Suggestions: Hurry into the room on the left, hang out and kill stuff (especially as you usually can kill 1-2 before the right and middle people get there. Shouldn't be too hard!

Map 3: Frozen Throne

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Trog Gouger, Strench the Pungent (15/20/Run)

Suggestions: For the love of god - bring Resistant Hide (and ranged cast and mobility) for your mage, draw it - and enjoy. Otherwise, try to use LoS to don't get hit by Strentch until you are ready for him.

16. Pengw1n

Premium: Forest of Souls (lvl7)(v1.13)
    Difficulty: 5 (medium)
    General Advice: All characters has dinged 8.

Map 1: Forest Border

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Young Maple Tree (M15/28/Walk)

Suggestions: Some heavy damage cards - fire is your friend, so is range and penetration damage

Map 2: Sunlit Field

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Young Maple Tree, 2x Beech Sapling (M14/25/Walk)

Suggestions: Saplings are ranged/reach - take care of them first.

Map 3: Sparkler Glade

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Beech Tree (M19/24/Walk), 2x Sparkler (M10/10/Teleport Self)

Suggestions: Beechs Trees has some insane reach 2 and 3 damage (8 and 9 respectively), beware!

17. Pengw1n

the Compass of Xorr (lvl8)(v1.14)
    Difficulty: 4 (medium)
    General Advice: Pontentially a bit undertuned (first and third fight), general advice is sticking together and not moving much.

Map 1: Wine Cellar

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Servant, 2x Guard Dog, 2x Man at Arms

Suggestions: Easy as pie - just stay back, have them come to you. Don't bother with servants.

Map 2: Kitchen

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Servant, 3x Man at Arms, 2x Armored Dog (M15/22/Run)

Suggestions: Stick together, beware of parries and dogs getting behind you. Not that hard.

Map 3: Library

[​IMG]

Enemies: Mercenary (18/26/Run), 2x Armored Dog

Suggestions: Mercenary CAN be dangerous as can dogs, but standing behind the bookcase you'll have plenty of time to snipe with a wizard (due to difficult terrain stopping fast movement from dogs). Also, all kinds of blocks and armor are useful if you're going toe to toe.

18. Pengw1n

Lord Stafford's Treasure (lvl8)(v1.14)
    General Advice: First char reached 9 if you did the same order and the premiums I did. All chars reached 9 at the end of this adventure.

Map 1: Main Hall

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Man at Arms, Copper Golem (35/21/Walk)

Suggestions: Copper Golem is a nasty bugger - take out the men at arms first so you have room to move. Rooting him with your cleric could be a great benefit, also having an elf ninja wizard ftw (sniping mobility)!

Map 2: Chapel

[​IMG]

Enemies: Mercenary, 2x Man at Arms, Human Priest (18/22/Walk)

Suggestions: Killing the priest first is recommended, packed with heals!

Map 3: Treasury

[​IMG]

Enemies: Mercenary, 2x Armored Dog, Lord Stafford (15/20/Run)

Suggestions: Don't be fooled by Stafford's decprit look - he has a few big hits. Time is of the essence (so make sure your guys are mobile, last bit of the corridor is all difficult terrain)- kill the mercenary while moving ahead.

19. Pengw1n

Premium: Order of the Core(lvl8)(v1.14)
    General Advice: Mobility crucial!

Map 1: Fortress Gates

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3x Novice Geomancer (M14/24/Walk)

(dumb use of telekinesis by ai - on each other and not moving, also walking onto rock spikes with no reason without hover)

Suggestions: Wow, some of those area effect spells are crazy - make sure to keep move cards until after they've all attacked or you're in trouble. Also, they have hover - so they're not too bothered with their own stuff causing problems for them.

Map 2: Quarry

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Novice Geomancer, 2 packs of 3x Trog Scuttler
    (
    Suggestions: LoS with the pillars works to some degree, try to take out Scuttlers first and then close on the geos.

Map 3: Library

[​IMG]

Enemies: 2x Apprentice Geomancer (M16/25/Walk), 2x Novice Geomancer

Suggestions: Always saving a move until passing is your key to success here.

20. Pengw1n

Gladitorial Arena, Qualifying Round(lvl9)(v1.14)
    General Advice: Mobility!

Map 1: Gladitorial Arena Battle # 1(?)

[​IMG]

Enemies: 3 named elf wizards - Amirault Catt (13/15/Dash), Gethen Deathzap (13/13/Dash), Carolinia (13/14/Dash)

Suggestions: 3 casters with varied expertise. Some acid pools.

Map 2: Gladitorial Arena Battle # 2(?)

[​IMG]

Enemies: Goblin Hulk 2x Festering Zombie (M19/27/Walk), Plog Kneechopper (25/15/Walk)

Suggestions: Mobility is key - festering guts/resistant hide combo is hard to kill at range if you're not arcane.

Map 3: Gladitorial Arena Battle # 3(?)

[​IMG]

Enemies: Scar , Fire Sprite, Burning Skeleton

Suggestions: Pretty straight forward fight -> Get to the VP squares>Profit.