Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

My first Deadly, Deadly and a second Atomic Drop Console in Randi's, and me with only 285 gold. Looks like I might have to start playing ranked again....

2. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Grats and good luck with grinding gold. :) Both are unique and quite powerful in my opinion.

Again, three (3) new legendaries in RR for me. A bit better items than last week: Darune's Dagger, Spatiomancer's Sidearm & Spector's Raygun. #GonnaCollectEmAll

FDrybob and Sir Veza like this.
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Only if you're a collector.

WexMajor and FDrybob like this.
  6. If you ever want to play aristocrat, this is one of the few legendary shields that don't suck.

FDrybob and Sir Veza like this.
  7. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

8. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

okay I insta-bought Knife Of St. Blenko from this randi, now here are other things I consider... at least a bit:

Overheated Staff - already got one, so idk about the priority on that one
    Flame Warper - got three of them, but 4 is probably the right amount
    Zoltan's Laser Scourge - Couldn't I get one earlier? Instead what I have right now is a RAIN of them. Bought two, got the third one from a drop, there's another laying down in randi, that would make it 4. I guess for a bashing warrior it ain't that bad?

There's also Korenchkin's Tactical Tunic, but I probably won't need a third. And then there's Forval's Teak Staff, no idea 'bout that one.

But... FINALLY, ST. BLENKO! Now I need a second one, two more Radcannons, 5 more Hands and I can try to make bill's build.

9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Gratz on the Blenko! I'm still looking for a 2nd.
    If You're cruel, 8 or 12 are good numbers for Flame Warpers. Probably 8.

10. visak13 and FDrybob like this.
  11. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

VermillionOcean likes this.
  12. Oops. The Savage Curse threw me off :oops:

FDrybob likes this.
  13. Pawndawan

Grats! I'm going to buy my 2nd Knife Of St. Blenko and first Ariston's Helmet from RR this week, just because I can. :)

14. Ector

Ector Hydra

I wouldn't play more than one Scourge on a warrior.

My Randi finally brought me some decent items I don't have:
    Darkforce Nunchaku. Looks a bit overcosted, but at least the picture is cool :) I can try them for one of my vampire priests as a finisher.
    Kazmir's Staff A bit chaotic, but powerful at the right map.
    Lt. Buckwell's Boots A nice addition to a priest with Nunchaku :)

15. degensquared

degensquared War Monkey

This week has some great choices, which is kind of cruel because I'm broke and can't afford any legendaries right now.
    Might be able to afford one legend by the end of the week, and I was hoping to get opinions on what to prioritize.

Item name - (quantity owned)
    Flame Warper - (0 owned)
    Hand Of Melvelous - (1 owned)
    Klonox's Warper - (0 owned)
    Searing Pain - (0 owned)
    The Irradiator - (1 owned)
    Corian's Boots - (1 owned)
    Kerrick's Steel Boots - (2 owned)
    Risky Trickery - (1 owned)
    Sacrificial Axe - (4 owned)
    Shuddering Relic - (5 owned)

16. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Searing Pain is useful everywhere you're allowed to use major tokens.

17. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  18. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

19. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

20. Pawndawan

First two are really good and Nunchaku (FTFY) seems quite fun. I own it, but haven't really used it because of the high token cost.

If you only had ~20k gold, I wouldn't buy any other legs from your selection. But if I had to put the remaining three in order, I think Perrio's Kinetic Robes (FTFY, as well) would be my next pick. It's nice Robes for squeezing extra TKs in your deck, especially if you want to go against the warrior-meta.

I really prefer Troll's Ire over The Tenderizer. I want to get step attacks or something really special from weapons that cost at least one major token, so Riptide and Double-edged Sword are my major/minor picks for Triple Duel.

Throon's Quick Laser Shield is the only minor token shield with Laser Block, but I haven't really found a use for it. IMHO Laser Block is a bit overcosted or at least too random for my taste.

Happenstance likes this.