[Suggestion] New itens plus new cards

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by KaOz.Sextante, Jan 14, 2016.

1. KaOz.Sextante

KaOz.Sextante Kobold

Hi everyone.

Sorry for my poor english.

I am a brazilian player, that started to play in november/2015. I liked the game and bought some pizza, only because i think they deserve, because the game is well design and it´s really possible to play it totally free to play.

I know that already have a thread to post new itens and a thread to create itens, but in this thread the objetive is create new itens using at least one new card. So, if the STAFF like any card or item, they could use, making the changes they think necessary.

This thread have some rules:
    1 - Only one item from post.
    2 - You can create more than one post in a row.
    3 - If you want to make any comment, please, do it.
    4 - When suggest any item, it need to have at least one totally new card.
    5 - When suggest any item, think (and post) in a good name for it. The name is important and need to make sense. Also, think (and post) in a good name for the new cards.
    6 - Try to make the new itens/cards balanced. In the card ideas thread have a lot of really unbalanced suggestions.
    7 - Preordain the item name, slot, rarity, level and tokens of the itens you're ordering, @Vakaz has set up a tool to make such an endeavor easier.
    8 - Post the cards of the itens. Make the new cards using photoshop, paint, or any other program. No problem if the card becames really ugly in appearance. The important thing is the content.
    9 - Itens and cards names can´t make references to intellectual property not owned by Blue Manchu, like iron man or starwars.
    10 - Please, quality over quantity.

Then, that´s it. Please, make comments and suggestions.

Thx for all and long life for cardhunter.​

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    Sir Veza, billiska and Christofff like this.
  2. KaOz.Sextante

KaOz.Sextante Kobold

Name: Circle of Tiredness
    Slot: Arcane item
    Rarity: Rare item
    Level: 21
    Tokens: one major token

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Robauke likes this.
  3. KaOz.Sextante

KaOz.Sextante Kobold

Name: Annoying Mask
    Slot: Arcane item
    Level: 13
    Tokens: one minor token

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. KaOz.Sextante

KaOz.Sextante Kobold

Name: Noisy Staff
    Slot: Staff
    Level: 17
    Tokens: one major and one minor token

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  5. KaOz.Sextante

KaOz.Sextante Kobold

Name: Rat´s dagger
    Slot: Weapon
    Level: 19
    Tokens: two major tokens

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nobody liked this thread? =(

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

There are some truely fresh ideas, some are over the top, but why not, first steps into new directions should be bold.
    I like the "attacking gets mandatory" spell, the "sleep til poked" curse and i am suprised that i cant recall ever coming across a "hit and run" melee design.

I wouldnt worry about people not liking this, I think your thread is just competing with one too many other card / item creation thread. Also there is a certain fatigue towards rules and coming up with stuff in general. But its appreciated that you do.

Sir Veza likes this.
  7. billiska

billiska Ogre

I appreciate that. I haven't got time to read all yet, but I'd say your cards do pass the 'interesting' and 'creative' quality criteria for me.

Here are some review to show my appreciation.
    peaceful sleep:
    Needs to be gold or more. Too strong for silver.

arouse the fury:
    doesn't quite work in current system I assume.
    1. what happens when a melee attack becomes mandatory and has nothing to target? and that it is the only mandatory card left on that team.
    2. should just use the wording '... attacks gains mandatory...' like in talented healer.
    Just to point out that this card requires so much foundamental reworking of the game's engine.

sonic disturbance:
    is just weird thematically.

hidden preparation:
    excellent design. I almost didn't see the keyword halt on it.

8. KaOz.Sextante

KaOz.Sextante Kobold

Robauke and Billiska, thx 4 the comments.

I changed the peaceful sleep to gold and changed the arouse the fury text, because of your comments Billiska.

Later (not today) i will create more itens.

Sir Veza likes this.