Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Another holiday shop, like during Halloween but with these items.

Speaking of Halloween (and Randimar), I just bought my third Pumpkin Bomb.

Lucky Dice likes this.
  2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Special Holiday Store, much like we had/have Halloween Store.

Lucky Dice likes this.
  3. 40c_rudy

40c_rudy Lizardman Priest

Both items are quite nice. I only have one Nunchaku (which i use a lot in campaign) so i haven't tried a build with two of them to tell you for sure that you should buy it, but what i can tell you is that if you like playing with two or more wizards, a second Deadly Staff is a very good option to have.

Any thoughts about a second Ewix's Evolving Ensemble and a second Lt. Buckwell's Strapping?

4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

5. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

1 heartripper, 1-4 illusions (1-2 if just mp, 4 for death march), 1 oquith, 2 tasty, 0 throons, and 0 wyms.

My insta-buys:
    1st barnum's staff (for the eventual burning wizard i will make... One day.)
    2nd quellic's boots
    3rd byzner's black spear (gotta try triple vamp now lol)
    1st orb of eex (gonna try cold/control wizard one day)
    2nd twizel's water talisman (because two of these will wreck most warriors on certain rotations)

6. black_wolf

black_wolf Kobold

7. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

The legendaries that caught my eye this week are Knife Of St. Blenko, Xlaka's Sacred Bundle, Cadefel's Savage Maul and Spector's Raygun. Definitely going to buy the knife, possibly the Gun, and I think I should start using my first Xlaka's before I buy a second. The maul seems like a potential alternative to the Darkblood Glaive I haven't been able to find yet, but it's probably a bit too expensive for second best, especially when with my current budget I can only buy one anyway.

8. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

9. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

How many hands do I need if I decide to ever build vamps? Considering a third. I would guess six would be max or do some people use more?

10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I got 4 and dont go over one per vamp priest, but i dont usually build them extremely streamlined. Point is, one hand is already nice and gives you the option to be more relaxed with what to use the other devine item slots for (ofc its frenzy, bless & martyr there).

11. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Four legendaries in RR this week, I'm considering.

12. Ector

Ector Hydra

It's really a good shield, but I've recently found that Jaguar Buckler is better for a warrior. But a priest supporting two wizards can prefer this shield, as he will have no use in "block melee" cards.
    Probably the best boots for Zoltan's Laser Scourge :) You need to jump away, and you get extra cards for that. Or you need to bash the enemy away, and you get an extra Lunging Bash for that.
    I've bought two and used them regularly prior to Citadel. The new token-based armors are tasty :)
    The Lash is crap, and the Scourge isn't much better. If you want the Laser Whips, you need two Zoltan's.

13. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

Jarmo and Sir Veza like this.
  14. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Jacques likes this.
  15. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

I know, I already bought it. I also got my first Wym's Lavastaff, another one that I have waited for too long. It was an emotional day :p

16. mourir

mourir Kobold

Hey everyone, just started playing again and I have some gold stocked up so I wanted to see if there's any of these I MUST get before it closes.
    Boxton's Red Pendant (2nd)
    Duncan's Chain Cap
    Godtouched Mace (2nd)
    Laser Rapier
    LoPiccolo's Lash
    Lt. Buckwell's Strapping
    Robes of Avak Seth
    The Strongarm
    Throon's Quick Laser Shield
    Wym's Fiery Pin
    Also Basher's Delight, any good? Really the only epic I'm considering buying.

Not really going for any specific builds right now as I'm still fairly new but I didn't want to miss out on anything that's extremely useful. Thanks!

FDrybob likes this.
  17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Definitely get The Strongarm, and you may want Laser Rapier as well. Right now Throon's Quick Laser Shield is the only way to get laser cards without spending a major token, but the current AA may change that.

FDrybob likes this.
  18. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I wouldn't buy Laser Rapier, because Starknife and Nova Axe are similar enough and much cheaper.

FDrybob likes this.
  19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Welcome again, mourir. What brought you back? I agree with Kalin on the order of items to be considered. I run the rapier since it offers an additional opportunity to break the parry overload aside the thrusts and the stab, which both already can be of great value to avoid too straight forward melee confrontations.

FDrybob likes this.
  20. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion