[Suggestion]Elf wizard figure default color

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Robauke, Dec 1, 2015.

?

Are you tired of some peoples overeager use of emoticons?

1. $:^]

2. §¦^(

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

ElfWizardF02B.png ElfWizardF02A.png

Can cushbert offer this color variation over this as standard?
    It is just that most default elf wizard figures are all greenish. I would assume some system, but the human and dwerp ones come in all sorts of colors.

I think its worth consideration and probably really easy to break that up by exchanging the color order on this figure. It dare to say it looks objectively more appealing.

I know the "let me choose the figure color freely" has been a topic in the past, but this is a scaled down request, you can see it as a baby step into that direction or completly separate.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yeah, every single one of the original elf figures is green. (Everything prior to holiday, expansion, league, etc sets.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

timeracers likes this.
  3. Rodick

Rodick Kobold

Maybe it would be nice to have option that could change color of every set you have, but with gold something like 1000 for color and 80 pizza for skin as ussual ( with lots of colors to buy after)

4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Or you simply get to pick your personal default color as you buy.

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I still don't know what the poll is, but I voted anyway

6. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Would it be difficult to allow each player to set the color of their figures as they wanted? Let them cycle through the palette for each character?

I assume you don't want three figures with the same color, so if that's avoided, I say let the players pick the colors they want. Haha.

7. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

Easy fix. Play triple elf wizard parties.

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Playing triple elf wizards is never an easy fix.