Card Hunter on Kongregate

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Card Hunter is now playable through Kongregate!

If you'd like to check out the Kongregate experience and rate the game over there, you can find it at:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/BlueManchu/card-hunter

Every extra rating helps the game get more visible on Kongregate!

Kongregate accounts can be linked your existing Card Hunter account when you login to the game via the Kongregate website. Just create a new Kongregate account (or log in to your existing Kongregate account) and then navigate to Card Hunter using the search function or a link from somewhere on the site. Once Card Hunter loads, you'll be asked to either create a new Card Hunter account or associate your Kongregate account with an existing Card Hunter account. Once you've done that, you should be automatically logged in in future via your Kongregate account.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

I'll try and stick around in the Kong chat for CH in order to offer tips/advice and answer questions for new players, when I can.

winner, Robauke, Farbs and 1 other person like this.
  3. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Make sure to tell them that world chat is handy too, because I want to help without making a Kong account because I am lazy.

4. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I'll take a swing over to Kong this weekend. Easy 5 star rating.

5. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I accidentally make a Kong account and stayed up until 4 in the morning helping people out and talking with a bunch of cool people about what little I know of the API system and test server. I think we've found an amazing new playerbase, folks.

Drakkan, BlackVoidDeath, CT5 and 2 others like this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Having spent many hours doing the same in the last few days, I can understand ... it's fun to talk to the community :)

7. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I try to help as well... and by help I mean not raging on noobs when they play QD and take 6+ min to pick cards because they have no idea what Fright is.

8. boopn

boopn Kobold

Me too, it's great that so many new players are trying the game out. I feel like hanging out in the world chat just helping new players out!

Bandreus, Flaxative and Jon like this.
  9. eldecrok

eldecrok Kobold

Is there a way to link kong accounts to the main site?

10. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Yes. If you have a kong account, then use the in game option to set a password for logging into the main site. If you have a game.cardhunter.com account then when you load it on kong select to login with cardhunter account.

Bandreus likes this.
  11. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

If there is one thing kong is known for, its an extensive amount of trolls. While I myself found the game on kongregate, I would be unsurprised if there is an influx of trolls and spammers. That site needs to be purged with fire and radiation, the chatrooms are amongst the most toxic I have ever seen. Lack of strict moderation is a factor in that though.

12. Krunail

Krunail Kobold

It's been on Kongegrate longer than it's been on Steam. The OP is a year old.