[Suggestion] Summons, Horoscopes, Seasons, and Whole Battle Effects

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by eldecrok, Oct 4, 2015.

?

Do you like any of these suggestions?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. eldecrok

eldecrok Kobold

Summons:
    It's just cool to be able to say, spend a turn doing a chant and summoning a succubus or an angel, or call a nymph or rock golem, or even have Gary or Melvin descend into the game!

This is probably better for the long term, since it will take a lot of work to modify card types, stuns, heal targeting, attack systems, draw decks for summons, make new cards, make new characters, and the like. (Did I even miss anything that would change? Oh wait... The tutorial)

Anyway, simple concept (kind of), with lots of work behind it.

Horoscopes:
    Simply put this is another one that may take an extensive amount of time to complete, since it requires the ability to recognize days and months.

All I'm asking for is a special (ability, attack, condition, etc.) To activate during a time during a year.
    For instance, The Month of the Capricorn gives all characters a Barge on the first turn, The Month of Leo gives all characters Inspiration every turn, etc.

Seasons:
    I'm primarily focused on the aesthetics with on this one. Just make petals, leafs, or snowflakes fall based on what season it is. Also, adding trees to the main map in Campaign would really make me happy.

Similarly above though, we could have a special card come out during each of the for seasons, Like Hot Flames in Summer, or Leap in Fall (Cause Leafs)

Whole Battle Effects:
    A small effect for the entire battle would be nice sometimes even aesthetic-wise, like heal 1 per turn, add 1 to block/armor, have a character faze in and out while waiting for your opponent, or have a character yawn or belch occasionally.

Obviously the more functional effects need some sort of gold or pizza payment.

Thank you for your consideration.

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Since Jon and Farbs both live in Australia, and the player base is world-wide, I think it would be nice to have Autumn in April and snow in August. :)

ParodyKnaveBob and Farbs like this.
  3. eldecrok

eldecrok Kobold

Which is why some things might require:
    A. Division of Server(s)
    B. Using IP addresses to figure out locations (that is possible, right?)

Again, though the horoscope thing would be VERY tricky, a little aesthetic touch would make it more appealing to some... Then I realized that this is supposedly inside :eek:

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

On the horoscopes theme, the month of Pisces could give the abilit to listen and empathise for a turn ;))

Or the month of Virgo could give ability to follow-up last weeks paperwork for a turn ;)

Just kidding ofc, I like the idea

5. Rodick

Rodick Kobold

Weather animation is what this game need...

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  6. Deepweed

Deepweed Thaumaturge

Summons and horoscope: just no.

Seasons: I'd like to think that aesthetics are always welcome but I'm not sure if the devs have the time. Also, seasons are relative to where you live and as Sir Veza mentioned the playerbase is worldwide.

Whole Battle Effects: You're saying you want to make this game pay-to-win with "Heal 1 per turn for X games for Y pizza"? No.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.