Beta Video/Image Collection [Reddit]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hallas, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

Added your gear and pvp videos. Also added Naraxis' second video and date tags for new additions so it's easier to tell what's new.

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

3. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

Cool, I'll post your twitch channel there.

4. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

Mojo, did you get in?

5. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Wozarg is gratiously letting me borrow his account for the time being.

6. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

7. Forever

Forever Kobold

Thanks. This compilation is much appreciated to ease my pain of waiting for the release.

8. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

Thanks, you're certainly welcome! I'm still checking occasionally for new content. If you see something, I'm watching this thread and the reddit one so posting would be the best way to notify me!

9. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

I think I'm going to join the "Challenge the Devs" throwdown tomorrow night (it's Wednesdays, right?), so I'll set up a Twitch channel to live stream my matches. Details to follow.

10. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Attempts on no party death in Black Oaken Heart (lvl 17 adventure) starting at 23.00 today (gmt +1)! You will be able to see it on http://www.twitch.tv/gabbek

11. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

What time will that be US EST? It's GMT-5, so that would be 6 hours behind you, so 1700 (5pm) my time?

12. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Right now as I'm writing it's 21.40 (gmt+1) so it'll be in exactly 1 hour 20 minutes. For you it should be 17.00 (gmt-5) indeed :)

13. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Streaming will begin in 10min of random challenges (low level first) - feel free to tune in! :)

14. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Didn't you get in the beta the same time I did? Wow, I'm only at level 3 still. :oops:

Oh, and if you are still playing at about 17:40 (my time), I'd like to tune in, but I won't be home until then.

15. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Surely it will take long enough that you will be able to see some cool stuff :)

16. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Nice job collecting all of this together

17. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

18. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Currently Streaming Dungeon of the Slime King no death party challenge, feel free to tune in and see my wiping! http://www.twitch.tv/gabbek

19. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Swamp*

20. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

I played a few matches against the devs last night, but I didn't have time to set up a twitch account before then. But I did record them with Fraps, so I'll hopefully get around to putting them up on Youtube today. I got totally wasted in all the matches, but at least you can see how NOT to play, lol.