Trading Post

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Yxklyx, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

How about a place where players can trade items. Maybe only allow 1 to 1 trades of the same rarity to avoid abuse by players with multiple accounts?

2. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

1 for 1 trades are still exploitable, I can trade a crappy legendary I have duplicates of (say Unholy Nimbus) to another account I make for any legendary in the game(with enough accounts Randis will have the legendary I want). If I don't want to farm MP for 2.5k, I can always burn the new account's free pizza on chests and trade away anything good to my main account.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah, trading is not on the table right now, sorry.

4. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I liked @DupleX 's post for the banner only; never noticed it until now.

In any case, back to the regular discussion.

5. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Trading in the future confirmed, stock up on everything that might be even remotely valuable before the Cardhunterian economy forms and instantly collapses.

6. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Pretty sure I remember this being stated by......Jon, I think (correct me if I'm wrong, memory is not good)..... if I recall, he mentioned a fear of credit card fraud. This would apply here, too. A very dishonest person could make multiple accounts, use a fake credit card to buy, say, $500 worth of chests, trade all away through dummy accounts until they're on main account, then cancel the credit card, stating it was "stolen", etc. Thus I figure we will never have trading.

7. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

You mean I should stop selling all the legendaries and epics I have max usable of? If a trade system will be there, I would feel really stupid.