My 2 Warrior 1 Priest build

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by doog37, Oct 23, 2015.

1. doog37

doog37 Hydra

So I wanted to make a build that was varied enough to face Elf Warrior/Parry/BSS/Elf Man builds but still not be dead in the water against Wizards. Not perfect but I managed to avoid BSS (Bejeweled Shortsword), VP (Vibrant Pain) and Double Edged Swords.
    Now you can say that using a Lochaber is a mini VP and the Power Pike is a like a double edge and that the Nova Axe is the BSS 2.0 and that is fine. But I wanted to give love to the Tango Spear and Sharp Spetum which get shelved for BSS since the down of time. Plus I love using Healing Rays and the Glowing Baton is my new favorite Divine Weapon (since I still dont have a Darkforce Nunchachu).
    The Lochaber is a new add I might go back to the good ol' Rageblood but wanted to avoid the Blind Rage and Raging Strike still not sure if it is worth a weak Chop and a Unreliable (which I have decided is a fun card since it is the anti-parry you expect it to fail so your opponent gets to rage on a 6 instead of raging on a parry 1). Pulled myself out of the 1300s back to the 1500s. Obviously this is not a noob build with Epic and Legendary items on each, but something a little different.

Any feedback is welcome.

Lion-O
    Level 1 Human Warrior

Ichiro
    Level 1 Human Priest

se7en
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

Mama Mia likes this.
  2. doog37

doog37 Hydra

wow 21 views and no replies... I think I may have hurt this build :(

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

The devs and me(well not quite for me) always reads everything. I generally don't actually do anything about this kind of topic.

4. SlowComputer

SlowComputer Kobold

Your deck seems to be "halfway to somewhere" but you should stop testing, and start tuning... this already proven party config.
    Lion-O just need to focus his weapons: Impaling or Crushing. His other items are superb... commander.
    Same with se7en: a standard item selection but random weapons :(
    The priest is uncommon: a healer.

5. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I kinda like the lack of focus... makes it harder to predict what I'm gonna do and not worth committing to an attack type since I don't want to commit a token to martial skills. The variety of step attacks makes the Elf Man more useful when it drops.
    I love the healer aspect but the priest is a three part player. A handful of medium attacks, some large heals and some radiation to disrupt.
    I've made a couple of small changed since uploading, but there is one noticeable weakness issue which I am deciding how to deal with.