[Resolved] Server Issues (October 19)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pengw1n, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

We're currently aware of issues affecting connecting to the game - developers are being alerted and this should hopefully be rectified soon.

Thanks for your patience!

2. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Server should be back up now.

LeisureSuitLoli, Sir Veza and Pengw1n like this.
  3. Tardis

Tardis Kobold

4. Pengw1n

Edited title and unstickied, due to server status change.

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

What about test server?

6. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the Support forum, but since I think they are related I'll post it here:

I won an MP game and got hung up on the victory screen, after winning but before receiving my chest. I attempted to re-load and got the endless loading circle. I gave up after a while. After logging on a minute ago, it looks like I was credited a win on the [META] site, but I did not receive my chest (I never saw the chest-opening screen). It was a gold chest, the third on the MP string.

Is there any way to know what happened or resolve this easily? It is possible that I got the loot from the chest and just can't tell, but it would be nice to know what happened either way. If it's more trouble than it's worth to figure out I won't cry about it.

Thanks!

7. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

If you did not open the chest before the server shut down then you will get nothing.
    If you opened the chest but didnt do anything to the items then all the items are put into your collection.

8. Tardis

Tardis Kobold

Having the Log in issue again as of 7:10 GMT. Thanks!

Stexe likes this.
  9. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Same. Along with a few others I've seen mention it.

10. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Something's definitely happening at the server, judging by how ten people on my friends list logged out at nearly the same time.

11. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Same here. Seems like the same issue again.

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We're on it, thanks.

Stexe likes this.
  13. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

this is absurd. The server should NOT be down again, I am getting very fed up with this. I am a new person to this site and if the game server dies every day like this, I cannot reccomend the game to anyone, this is not how a game should function. I expect better from a game that looks this polished and refined.

14. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

This is rarely an issue, but starting this week it has been happening a lot.

Stexe likes this.
  15. Stexe

Yeah, this is very rare. I usually leave the game up 24/7 in the background so I'd know whenever it goes down... it usually happens (outside of patching) like once every 2 or 3 months? This isn't the norm at all.

16. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

I seriously hope I don't get banned for that post. I just joined the forums to vent my fustration at a game I would otherwise enjoy but it seriously is fustrating when you are trying to play and it dies on you. Until then, I am going to avoid reccomending this game to people.

Stexe likes this.
  17. Pengw1n

Stexe likes this.
  18. Stexe

I doubt it. Although with how things are going lately on the forums with censoring dissent, who knows. I wouldn't worry about it though, I'll have your back if anything happened to you!

19. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I don't think you're gonna get banned for a legitimate grievance. This a pretty big problem, and I'm hoping it'll get fixed soon.

Stexe and Pengw1n like this.
  20. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Nope your words have not been deleted or edited by mods as far as I'm aware.

Melancthon likes this.