Card Hunter Wiki - Cardhuntria

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Farbs, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Updated deck lists of A through B of Assussanni's above post, apart from the Brother Arum bit. Note: Thin Branch page does not exist.

Edit: Updated deck lists of C through F of Assussanni's above post.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    Assussanni, Phaselock and Sir Veza like this.
  2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I think he meant Long Branch, because that's what the deck viewer shows. Updated Beech Trees.

Assussanni, Phaselock and Killer74 like this.
  3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Hi guys, thanks for all the efforts. I just wanted to say that we use a master db for all the mob decks from the scenario editor and botscripts to auto-update the data. So while the manual efforts are appreciated, the wiki bot has re-updated for all the mobs highlighted. In future, it would be really really much easier to simply highlight the inconsistencies and I'll get them fixed. Thanks and sorry for being the wet blanket. =)

edit: On a relevant note, for those really keen on helping out: the wiki really needs proofreaders, a lot of the guides, hints are outdated and could use edits.

Our current strength and responsibilities are:
    a) Phaselock - cards and mob databases, templates, scripts, css, java, backend etc
    b) Jayce - item database, extreme builds etc
    c) Pawndawan - adventures, adv templates etc

Pretty much all other stuff are fair game for contribution. Either pm me or post in this thread for clarifications. Thanks for reading.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Killer74, Pawndawan and Stexe like this.
  4. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Horray for automation replacing manual labor. All praise are new robot overlords!

I still think we should have lists of things. That's commonly used on many Wiki and could be used to have "Random Melee Laser" among others.

5. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

No worries, automation makes much more sense! My understanding is that inconsistencies still need to be found manually, so it's not like I wasted much of my time. Sorry @Killer74 and @Sir Veza, I didn't realise there was an automated process for updating deck lists :oops: Thank you very much for taking the time to fix the errors I found!

List of monsters with deck inconsistencies (G - Z, excludes monsters with "MP" prefix)

Gethan Deathzap - note that he also appears to have be renamed as Gethen Deathzap (I don't know whether this information is important).
    Gnome Inciter
    Guard Dog

Hell Mantis

Kazhak, Goblin Shaman

Lord Stafford
    Lumbrezz the Mad

Maple Tree
    Mind Flenser

Novice Geomancer

Oak Bombardier
    Oak Tree King
    Ogre Magicker
    Orc

Spreading Oak
    Stout Maple Tree - looks like it has been changed to be identical to the regular Maple Tree (same deck and in-game name).
    Sword Guard

Tall Beech Tree
    Towering Maple Tree
    Trog Spearman
    Trog Wizard

War Dog

Differences between the wiki deck and current monster deck are noted in my post on the previous page.

New Monsters
    Named in the scenario editor as follows:
    MP Dwarf Basher
    MP Elf Chopper
    MP Human Stabber
    MP AI Priest 2000
    MP AI Priest 3000
    MP AI Warrior 2000
    MP AI Warrior 3000
    MP AI Wizard 2000
    MP AI Wizard 3000

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Killer74 and Stexe like this.
  6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks, @Phaselock . I suspect I'd have known this if I'd read every post in the thread. (But I still haven't.)
    Is posting the current decklist as Kalin did the easiest method for you to make an update?

7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Got bored while waiting for the LF to move.

Kobold Lungers

3x Lunging Bash
    5x Bludgeon
    2x Able Bludgeon
    1x Shambling Bash
    2x Mob Attack
    1x Run
    1x Wimpy
    2x Mail

Arcane Imps

2x Run
    9x Blast
    3x Sorcerous Bolt
    1x Scuttle
    1x Brain Burn

Oops, late for the hunt. :eek:

Killer74 likes this.
  8. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

The wiki has been running off botscripts since beta so its been automated for more than 2 yrs now. =)

I will check with the devs if the wiki is supposed to supplement these terms. Our scripts currently do not cater for these arrangements and I have absolutely no idea what 'Random Melee Laser' means or what cards they refer to. Personally, I don't think this is a sustainable feature trend unless keyworded. As it is, the burden is on the player to remember which cards said terms refer to. Maybe, future expansions will pull cards from different blocks (like MTG?)...shrugs.

Yes, all wikis need spotters, your time wasn't wasted. And all the mobs highlighted have been updated, new MP prefixed mobs are also added. Thank you for your efforts ! :)

No worries about reading this entire thread. =) For the record, there is no need to post any decklists whatsoever. Just make a post here 'Mob XXX has YYY card but the wiki doesn't seem to be correct' and I'll do the necessary checks. We try to consolidate reports before doing a pass to minimize bandwidth impact. But we do not actively scour the forum, as such, it would be best if all wiki inconsistencies be reported in THIS thread. Thank you for your efforts too, Vezzy. :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Stexe, Sir Veza and Assussanni like this.
  9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Any Melee Laser attack card.

Stexe likes this.
  10. Stexe

It is very close to a keyword without actually being one. It would just be useful as a player to have a list of these things so you don't have to manually look up every card or remember them.

11. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

2015-10-10_00001.jpg
    I think you just need to add laser spray to malfunctions. Did not check.

I wonder if Bad Luck affects these "rolls"... Probably not

Bandreus and Stexe like this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

No, Bad Luck only affects d6 rolls on cards.

13. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Some suggestions were made by @Vacuity over in this thread. I thought it would be best to repost them here. In summary the suggestion was for pages/information on:
    • The loot fairy.
    • The hidden bandit.
    • The server reset.
    • Quests (apparently there is a little information but not much).
    • Co-op, specifically some reference to the effect it has on the amount of loot which is obtained at the end of an adventure.
    Edit: As a possible temporary (or permanent) solution, is there any way that the page displayed when a search returns no results could have a line which says something like "Couldn't find what you were looking for? Try Scarponi's Comprehensive Card Hunter FAQ and Glossary." along with a link to the forum thread?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    Phaselock likes this.
  14. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Killer74, Bandreus, Sir Veza and 2 others like this.
  15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

FWIW there are 3 new ranked Halloween boards. Thanks again for your work on the wiki!

16. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Changelog (17th Oct 2015)

Thanks for Dwedit for updating some changes to cards, no new cards were added tho.
    Added new Halloween pvp maps (Haunted Graveyard, Dungeon of Decay, Necromancer's Heaven)
    Added a new page for Card Hunter Loot. Now just a collection of links but at least anyone can freely update or flesh data out in future.

Happy Halloween ! :)

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I've been collecting decklists for the non-legendary CoC chars. Is that something that people would like to see in the wiki? Should I post them here as soon as they are complete, or should I wait until I have all of them? I have 2 so far, #5 and #22.

Stexe and Maniafig like this.
  18. Stexe

I think maybe complete? Is there a way for the bot to automate checking?

19. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

The wiki is currently down, we don't even have shell access. I've pmed Jon to enquire with the hosting provider as to the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

edit: And we are back, sorry for the downtime. Credits to Jon, cheers. :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    Jayce, Sir Veza and Stexe like this.
  20. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Don't forget everyone, that even while the wiki is down there still may be a cached version on google.