Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

2. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Okay, I noticed we have absolutely no limits when it comes to cards themselves and some people start using monster cards. Is this all fine and dandy? Or it's forbidden to use them?

3. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Pretty sure it's never been "forbidden", just less likely to get picked. I thought I read that Flax, er.....Aloyzo....would prefer cards that exist on items already, but that nothing dq's an item, unless it's not from required types (ie, a staff this month would not get picked)

timeracers likes this.
  4. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

It's not disallowed but items with OP monster cards are very likely not going to be picked. There are plenty of weaker ones though you can try and use if you wish. ;)

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

It won't auto dq you but it will come very close to that and I strongly discouraged it...

Sir Veza and seth arue like this.
  6. hello world

hello world Hydra

Ugh, why don't weapons get muscle through...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  7. Fry

Fry Ogre

Is there a particular theme for the month, and I missed it (all I saw was the item slot restriction)? Why are people mentioning Muscle Through?

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

There's no particular theme.

People are mentioning Muscle Through because apparently I'm obsessed with it.

timeracers likes this.
  9. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

I assumed your obsession is vamps! :eek:
    And tasty, tasty bread items!

10. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

@Flaxative
    I've noticed people change/remove their submissions before. Is this acceptable? I came up with a different idea, but don't want to step on toes.

11. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Yes, you are allowed to remove/ change your submission.
    Edit: I looked through this thread and Flaxative tell us to edit the submissions instead of removing and posting.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    seth arue likes this.
  12. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I dont understand this: CT5 and Flax clipped onto the fact that I edited my submission in AA1 and now its the thing that you are supposed to do? Why?
    Would it just be easier if people reposted their submissions if they have a different idea?

13. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Thank you @timeracers
    I'll make sure to do so. Main reason is I'm not thinking that having a monster card (especially Steal) would give me good chances, and I have a different idea now. :)
    Ps. This community is great at replying quickly!

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I did originally prefer people delete & report over editing, but I won't DQ you for editing. I don't really care either way honestly. I'm just looking at the thread at the end of the submission period, now, so it's less of a big deal.

BlackVoidDeath and Sir Veza like this.
  15. ElMath

ElMath War Monkey

Sorry, I edited because I discovered the item maker and realised that the item I wished was unacceptable. I apologize, I didn't want to make people upset.

16. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Not a problem, @ElMath , and Flax said so. :) I think most of us would be pretty lost without @Vakaz 's Item Creator. I know I would be.

Vakaz and seth arue like this.
  17. ElMath

ElMath War Monkey

Yes, it is a really nice tool, I didn't even realized that putting three Demonic Power would make the item level 25 and unplayable. Card hunter community is really amazing!

Sir Veza and Vakaz like this.
  18. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Who said it was level 25? It is level 27.

19. ElMath

ElMath War Monkey

My bad, you're right, I can't do math anymore...

20. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Btw, something that's kind of been on my mind for a little while:

Sooooo, what about Trogdor? (I do enjoy the parodic reference, btw. Nevertheless, it's a serious question. ~nodnod~)