Healing for days

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Magic Elves, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

A while ago, two other people and I (I forgot who, so please pipe up if you see this) got together for co-op in multiplayer, couldn't find opponents, and decided to make silly builds and play against competent people. This is the result of us each making a healbot with different definitions of "good healing" in mind , and I'd call it a success in that it's actually half-decent!

Purple Ranger
    Level 22 Elf Priest

Triple-A
    Level 6 Human Priest

RODAN
    Level 13 Human Priest

Purple Ranger is the team healer, existing to layer on the group heals like there's no tomorrow. He also has the strongest attacks, with Healing Hand Maces gripped firmly in each hand. Triple-A is an all around priest, with vampiric attacks to recover herself, an Aegis and racials to provide backup, and 5 GREATER HEALS HOLY CRAP. You know you're healing when you can kill someone with Festering Guts and regenerate the damage the same turn. Finally, RODAN is mostly an mixed support priest, with a large amount of inspiring presence to support her allies while she stays behind them. This priest will almost always have the card you need to get out of a pinch somewhere in her deck!

Inkfingers and Christofff like this.
  2. slowreflex

slowreflex Goblin Champion

From a thematic point of view it would be nice to have at least one Avenging Touch. :)

3. You havenĀ“t healbotted hard until you dual wield Godtouched Spear. My opponents might have Burfft, but I have 4 Team Heals and 5 Inspiring Presences

I can confirm that an Avenging Touch priest can be amusingly effective. Priests with Talented Healer are unpleasant targets and you get some self-healing and cantrip from it. If I had more Savage Curse items I would definitelly try a more dedicated version of the build but just having a Blind Rage on makes the heal very worthwhile pre-armor. Plus, if you have your other buddy priest next to you, you can alwasy Avenging Touch them to heal your third teammate from global range (And maybe trigger a Boosted Heal!)