Please help: Trying to track down a stuck battle issue

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Jon, Jul 21, 2015.

1. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

That seems to happen on occasion, a fair number of new players have reported 'player A shows it's my turn, but I show it's player A's turn' (due to one player being disconnected), as well as reporting game lock ups (which seem to be similar desyncs).

Typically chat stops working, and graphics stall, so it's easier to tell when it happens, but sometimes, not so lucky :/

I think keeping an eye on the clock is really the only way to tell- though if something was supposed to be happening, like a discard phase, that didn't, you should always refresh immediately, since that's indicative of a desync.

Hopefully the devs can take some time to try and track down the issue at some point, though right now it mostly seems to just be a nuisance of needing to refresh [I know I once had to refresh the same mission three times] and paying attention to make sure turns have ended properly.

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

3. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

I just had a stuck battle vs Cardotron where I wasn't getting a turn properly.
    My clock was running, and I had no commands available, chat was responsive.
    After logging back in, it appears that Magic Using Unit used Firestorm.

Attached Files:

4. JimG

JimG Kobold

I just had a battle freeze fighting a flying monkey in The Treacherous Path.
    It used Duck and stole Burning Fingers and then cast that on a character with Mimetic Armor. At the start of the next round, the burn triggered the Mimetic Armor. The card popped up and the battle froze.

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

A log would really help if you have it:

http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/please-read-how-to-report-bugs.331/

6. Jon

Unfortunately, there's something more to this. I tried to repro it and couldn't see a problem with this sequence:
    1. A plays Burning Fingers affecting B.
    2. B Ducks, taking Burning Fingers into hand.
    3. B plays Burning Fingers affecting A.
    4. A takes damage, triggering Mimetic Armor and drawing a Spark.
    5. At the start of the next round, Burning Fingers burns, and A's Mimetic Armor triggers again, drawing another Spark.

7. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

8. kustaa

kustaa Lizardman Priest

[​IMG]

No Battle Log unfortunately, since I refreshed a bunch before this screenshot.

Since coming back to school last week, Cardhunter has gone back to being super laggy, getting stuck every ~5 moves played, presumably due to the crappy internet. with cards stuck in the middle of the screen anywhere from a few seconds to 2.5 minutes+, making me lose games. In this particular case, Gary played a card, it got stuck, and I refreshed in response. I had already refreshed a bunch before during this same play through of this module, but every time had been when one of my cards had gotten stuck (at least as far as I recall). Then when I came back I would just reselect the card that got stuck and continue playing until the next card inevitably got stuck. However, this time the above screen was all I got; there was no "Gary is taking his turn" or "Please choose a card to play" or whatever text is in the banner. I suspect that cause is because I refreshed while Gary was stuck, but I don't know. Hopefully this description helps with solving the issue (so it can stop happening to me!!)

9. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

I also had a crash on this battle, it was after a zombie attacked. Couldn't bring up the log (F1 was unresponsive), reloading the page rejoined in a stuck battle that couldn't progress.

10. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Another game lock-up probably related to the above discussion: in co-op, a Flying Monkey got a Duck on my teammate's Flash of Agony, then used the Flash of Agony on us; my Quick Reactions triggered, drew a Mimetic Armor which immediately also triggered, then froze. Screenshot attached. Console log attached (probably best opened in an editor besides Notepad for newlines' sake), starting at the beginning of the round I drew Quick Reactions and my teammate drew Flash of Agony, and ending in the same round when it crashed. (If you want the complete log from the moment I logged into the game up until this crash, I have that, too.)

Windows 7 SP1
    Google Chrome 45.0.2454.99 m (was most up-to-date stable, but it's updating right now actually, heheh)
    Adobe Flash Player 19.0.0.185 (Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0)
    Kongregate

--

Sandbox Type: remote
    Version 3.69.0.11015
    SFS Version: 1.2.0

We three co-op-ers were able to continue to chat, and I was able to acquire this info. Refreshing our browsers of course dropped all our progress.

And how annoying. We were at the last battle of the Loot Fairy's blessed adventure. More annoying: we tried again, and one of us had to leave right at the last adventure; I then tried solo, and I fell asleep in battle one. Ugh. Other interruptions and things included, hours of no Loot Fairy. $:^ ( But anyway.

The numbers in the file names are time stamps. I took the screen shot at 12:07 UTC, 24 Sep 2015.

I again hope this helps,

11. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Parody Knave Bob: "Another game lock-up probably related to the above discussion: in co-op, a Flying Monkey got a Duck on my teammate's Flash of Agony, then used the Flash of Agony on us; my Quick Reactions triggered, drew a Mimetic Armor which immediately also triggered, then froze. Screenshot attached. Console log attached (probably best opened in an editor besides Notepad for newlines' sake), starting at the beginning of the round I drew Quick Reactions and my teammate drew Flash of Agony, and ending in the same round when it crashed. (If you want the complete log from the moment I logged into the game up until this crash, I have that, too.)

We three co-op-ers were able to continue to chat, and I was able to acquire this info. Refreshing our browsers of course dropped all our progress.

And how annoying. We were at the last battle of the Loot Fairy's blessed adventure. More annoying: we tried again, and one of us had to leave right at the last adventure; I then tried solo, and I fell asleep in battle one. Ugh. Other interruptions and things included, hours of no Loot Fairy. $:^ ( But anyway.

The numbers in the file names are time stamps. I took the screen shot at 12:07 UTC, 24 Sep 2015.

I again hope this helps,"

I can reproduce with regular attacks.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  12. Jon

This is great, thanks.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  13. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Oh, that reminds me. Any card-draw-on-hit effect that pulls an armor, breaks the armor's graphic (making it very, very small in your hand).

Apparently, the armor blocking the current attack preempts finishing the armor's activation sequence- which may relate to Mimetic-on-pull breaking things?

Magic Elves likes this.
  14. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

No the issue is with cards that originate from a player and gets transferred to the enemy and is then used to attack a character with mimetic which procs.

15. o0iPoke0o

o0iPoke0o Kobold

I found a bug may-be related. It happened last time when the forum was down and we were playing the loot fairy at Acquire Within (Hard)
    The game stuck for me after Gary was defeated in the first map. I could not proceed to the loot screen. We were two-player team. The team leader did not have the bug. Even after log off and logon again did not solve the issue for me. It showed "retry battle" instead. I could only proceed to next map because team leader continued. The same bug happened on the next 2 maps as well.
    The error log is a bit long so I split them up a bit.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  16. o0iPoke0o

o0iPoke0o Kobold

Initializing deck builder
    Initializing battle screen
    Battle joined
    STACK TRACE:
    TypeError: Error #1009
    at com.cardhunter.pcclient::DeckBuilderContextPreAdventure/onCurrentAdventureChange()
    at com.cardhunter.pcclient::DeckBuilder/onCurrentAdventureEvent()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at com.cardhunter.pcclient::CardHunterCore/Handle_currentadventure()
    at com.cardhunter.pcclient::CardHunterCore/onSFSExtensionResponse()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers::ExtensionController/handleMessage()
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.core::SFSProtocolCodec/dispatchRequest()
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.core::SFSProtocolCodec/onPacketRead()
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.core::SFSIOHandler/handlePacketData()
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.core::SFSIOHandler/onDataRead()
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.bitswarm::BitSwarmClient/onSocketData()
    PARTY:

(sfs_array) Members:
    (sfs_object)
    (int) charIndex: 11
    (sfs_object) inventory:
    (sfs_array) Items:
    (int) 2041
    (int) 1961
    (int) 1192
    (int) 1192
    (int) 1192
    (int) 1192
    (int) 1916
    (int) 1567
    (int) 100260
    (int) 100305

(sfs_object)
    (int) charIndex: 1
    (sfs_object) inventory:
    (sfs_array) Items:

(int_array) ActiveChars: [11]
    (utf_string) Name: Adventuring
    (int) Index: 1

CLIENT COMMANDS:
    CLIENT VERSION: 3.148.0.11811

17. o0iPoke0o

o0iPoke0o Kobold

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Starting round 5
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=Attachment Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestorm,TriggeringActor=Is-Evil-Also,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Is-Evil-Also took 2 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestorm,TriggeringActor=Kur Darkblade,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Kur Darkblade took 2 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestorm,TriggeringActor=Groom-of-Death,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Groom-of-Death took 2 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestorm,TriggeringActor=The Jagged One,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=The Jagged One took 2 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestorm,TriggeringActor=Dwalfy,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Reliable Mail,TriggeringActor=Dwalfy,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Dwalfy took 0 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestorm,TriggeringActor=Chufurk,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Resistant Hide,TriggeringActor=Chufurk,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Chufurk took 0 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=AttachmentExpired,Attachment=Firestorm,AttachedTo=Is-Evil-Also
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestorm from Is-Evil-Also
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=AttachmentExpired,Attachment=I'm Here About the Job,AttachedTo=Kur Darkblade
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Detaching and discarding I'm Here About the Job from Kur Darkblade
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=AttachmentExpired,Attachment=Firestorm,AttachedTo=Kur Darkblade
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestorm from Kur Darkblade
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=AttachmentExpired,Attachment=Firestorm,AttachedTo=Groom-of-Death
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestorm from Groom-of-Death
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=AttachmentExpired,Attachment=Firestorm,AttachedTo=The Jagged One
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestorm from The Jagged One
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=AttachmentExpired,Attachment=Firestorm,AttachedTo=Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestorm from Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=AttachmentExpired,Attachment=Firestorm,AttachedTo=Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestorm from Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=Draw Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary drew Scamper for Assassin
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Re-shuffling 9 cards from Assassin's discard into deck.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary drew a card for Assassin
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary drew a card for Assassin
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary drew Scamper for Assassins
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary drew a card for Assassins
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary drew a card for Assassins
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo drew Walk for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo drew Mass Frenzy for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo drew Parry for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo drew Impenetrable Nimbus for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo drew Walk for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo drew Force Cone for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo drew Reliable Mail for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo drew Stone Spikes for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=Action Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=PlayAction,Action=I'm Here About the Job,Instigator=Groom-of-Death,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Attaching I'm Here About the Job to Groom-of-Death
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Re-shuffling 8 cards from Assassins's discard into deck.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=PlayAction,Action=I'm Here About the Job,Instigator=The Jagged One,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Attaching I'm Here About the Job to The Jagged One
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=PlayAction,Action=I'm Here About the Job,Instigator=Is-Evil-Also,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Attaching I'm Here About the Job to Is-Evil-Also
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Detaching and discarding I'm Here About the Job from Is-Evil-Also
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=PlayAction,Action=Poison Blowdart,Instigator=Kur Darkblade,Targets=Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Reliable Mail,TriggeringActor=Dwalfy,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Dwalfy took 0 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Attaching Poison Blowdart to Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=The active player is now Waldo
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=The active player is now Waldo
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=PlayAction,Action=Impenetrable Nimbus,Instigator=Dwalfy,Targets=Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Attaching Impenetrable Nimbus to Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary passed.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Waldo ended the round.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Scoring Phase: initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Msg=Gary was defeated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H1,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83078,Event=GameOver

18. o0iPoke0o

o0iPoke0o Kobold

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Starting round 4
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=Attachment Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Glob of Flame,TriggeringActor=Terminus,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestarter,TriggeringActor=Terminus,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Terminus took 5 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Flame Spit,TriggeringActor=Terminus,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestarter,TriggeringActor=Terminus,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Terminus took 5 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Detaching and discarding Glob of Flame from Terminus
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Detaching and discarding Flame Spit from Terminus
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Terminus died
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Blind Rage,TriggeringActor=Chufurk,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Chufurk took 0 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=Draw Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Gary drew Walk for Death Elementals
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Gary drew a card for Death Elementals
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Re-shuffling 16 cards from Death Elementals's discard into deck.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Gary drew a card for Death Elementals
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Waldo drew Walk for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Waldo drew Purging Burst for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Waldo drew Draining Touch for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Waldo drew Purging Burst for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Waldo drew Walk for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Waldo drew Telekinesis for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Waldo drew Stone Spikes for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Waldo drew Flame Jet for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=Action Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Gary must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Negative Energy Being,Instigator=Scythe,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Attaching Negative Energy Being to Scythe
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Doom,Instigator=Scythe,Targets=Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Attaching Doom to Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=The active player is now Waldo
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=The active player is now Waldo
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Purging Burst,Instigator=Dwalfy,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Detaching and discarding Negative Energy Being from Scythe
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Detaching and discarding Doom from Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Gary passed.
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Walk,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Player=Waldo,Participant=o0iPoke0o,Actor=Chufurk,Event=Move,Origin=(6, 7),StartFacing=(0, 1),Destination=(6, 9),EndFacing=(0, 1)
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Walk,Instigator=Scythe,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Player=Gary,Participant=Gary,Actor=Scythe,Event=Move,Origin=(4, 9),StartFacing=(0, 1),Destination=(2, 7),EndFacing=(-1, 0)
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Telekinesis,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Player=Waldo,Participant=o0iPoke0o,Actor=Dwalfy,Event=Move,Origin=(5, 10),StartFacing=(-1, 0),Destination=(3, 8),EndFacing=(-1, 0)
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Draining Touch,Instigator=Dwalfy,Targets=Scythe
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Scythe took 3 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Dwalfy healed 3
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Walk,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Player=Waldo,Participant=o0iPoke0o,Actor=Chufurk,Event=Move,Origin=(6, 9),StartFacing=(0, 1),Destination=(4, 9),EndFacing=(-1, 0)
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Walk,Instigator=Dwalfy,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Player=Waldo,Participant=Waldo,Actor=Dwalfy,Event=Move,Origin=(3, 8),StartFacing=(-1, 0),Destination=(2, 8),EndFacing=(-1, 0)
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Flame Jet,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Scythe took 1 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Attaching Flame Jet to Scythe
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=PlayAction,Action=Stone Spikes,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Attaching Stone Spikes to (2, 7)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=o0iPoke0o ended the round.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Scoring Phase: initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Discard Phase: initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Group=Death Elementals,Event=Needs to discard a card
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Participant=Gary,PlayerID=-1,User=-1,Event=SelectCardRequired,ChoiceType=selCardDis,Selections=null|null|null
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Participant=Gary,Event=SelectCard,Selection=[NULL]
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Group=Death Elementals,Event=Discard,Card=Roulette
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Group=Dwalfy,Event=Needs to discard a card
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Participant=Waldo,PlayerID=12134,User=17623,Event=SelectCardRequired,ChoiceType=selCardDis,Selections=Purging Burst|Purging Burst|Parry
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Participant=Waldo,Event=SelectCard,Selection=Purging Burst
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Group=Dwalfy,Event=Discard,Card=Purging Burst
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Turn Complete
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Starting round 5
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=Attachment Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Flame Jet,TriggeringActor=Scythe,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Firestarter,TriggeringActor=Scythe,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Scythe took 5 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Detaching and discarding Flame Jet from Scythe
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Scythe died
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Msg=Gary was defeated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Group=Death Elementals,Event=Discard,Card=Roulette
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Group=Death Elementals,Event=Discard,Card=Doom
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H2,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83189,Event=GameOver

19. o0iPoke0o

o0iPoke0o Kobold

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Starting round 8
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=Attachment Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Blind Rage,TriggeringActor=Dwalfy,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Dwalfy took 0 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Septic Bite,TriggeringActor=Dwalfy,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Dwalfy took 2 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Blind Rage,TriggeringActor=Chufurk,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=SeeverSelectCardsCommand:: selected card Punishing Bolt
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Chufurk took 3 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Wall of Fire,TriggeringActor=[Null],AffectedActors=Mandrake,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=SquareAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Mandrake took 8 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Wall of Fire,TriggeringActor=[Null],AffectedActors=Aperture,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=SquareAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Aperture took 8 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=AttachmentExpired,Attachment=Blind Rage,AttachedTo=Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Detaching and discarding Blind Rage from Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=Draw Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary drew a card for Negative Planar PortalsH
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary drew Walk for Poison ElementalsH
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary drew a card for Poison ElementalsH
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Re-shuffling 16 cards from Poison Elementals's discard into deck.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary drew a card for Poison ElementalsH
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Walk for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Purge for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Parry for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Shuffle for Dwalfy
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Walk for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Firestarter for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Firestarter for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Winds of War for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=Action Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Negative Energy Being,Instigator=Aperture,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Attaching Negative Energy Being to Aperture
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary drew a card for Negative Planar PortalsH
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Squishy,Instigator=Mandrake,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Attaching Squishy to Mandrake
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Walk,Instigator=Mandrake,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Player=Gary,Participant=Gary,Actor=Mandrake,Event=Move,Origin=(1, 10),StartFacing=(0, -1),Destination=(3, 8),EndFacing=(0, -1)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Player=Gary,Participant=Gary,Actor=Nightshade,Event=Move,Origin=(4, 9),StartFacing=(1, 0),Destination=(4, 9),EndFacing=(1, 0)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=o0iPoke0o must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Firestarter,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Attaching Firestarter to Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Reliable Mail for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=o0iPoke0o must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Firestarter,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Attaching Firestarter to Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestarter from Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Waldo drew Wall of Fire for Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=The active player is now Waldo
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Purging Burst,Instigator=Dwalfy,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Detaching and discarding Negative Energy Being from Aperture
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary passed.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=The active player is now Waldo
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Walk,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Player=Waldo,Participant=o0iPoke0o,Actor=Chufurk,Event=Move,Origin=(6, 4),StartFacing=(0, 1),Destination=(4, 6),EndFacing=(0, 1)
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Purge,Instigator=Dwalfy,Targets=Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Detaching and discarding Blind Rage from Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Detaching and discarding Firestarter from Chufurk
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Winds of War,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=Aperture
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Aperture took 1 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Player=Waldo,Participant=o0iPoke0o,Actor=Aperture,Event=Move,Origin=(1, 11),StartFacing=(0, -1),Destination=(1, 10),EndFacing=(0, -1)
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=PlayAction,Action=Punishing Bolt,Instigator=Chufurk,Targets=Aperture
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Aperture took 6 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=o0iPoke0o ended the round.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Scoring Phase: initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Discard Phase: initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Negative Portals,Event=Needs to discard a card
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=Gary,PlayerID=-1,User=-1,Event=SelectCardRequired,ChoiceType=selCardDis,Selections=null|null|null
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=Gary,Event=SelectCard,Selection=[NULL]
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Negative Planar PortalsH,Event=Discard,Card=Toxic Pulse
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Poison Elementals,Event=Needs to discard a card
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=Gary,PlayerID=-1,User=-1,Event=SelectCardRequired,ChoiceType=selCardDis,Selections=null|null|null
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=Gary,Event=SelectCard,Selection=[NULL]
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Poison ElementalsH,Event=Discard,Card=Septic Bite
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Dwalfy,Event=Needs to discard a card
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=Waldo,PlayerID=12134,User=17623,Event=SelectCardRequired,ChoiceType=selCardDis,Selections=Shuffle|Parry|Walk|Purging Burst
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=Waldo,Event=SelectCard,Selection=Shuffle
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Dwalfy,Event=Discard,Card=Shuffle
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Dwalfy,Event=Needs to discard a card
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=Waldo,PlayerID=12134,User=17623,Event=SelectCardRequired,ChoiceType=selCardDis,Selections=Parry|Walk|Purging Burst
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=Waldo,Event=SelectCard,Selection=Walk
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Dwalfy,Event=Discard,Card=Walk
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Waldo,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Chufurk,Event=Needs to discard a card
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=o0iPoke0o,PlayerID=951227,User=18162,Event=SelectCardRequired,ChoiceType=selCardDis,Selections=Wall of Fire|Reliable Mail|Resistant Hide
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Participant=o0iPoke0o,Event=SelectCard,Selection=Wall of Fire
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Chufurk,Event=Discard,Card=Wall of Fire
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Turn Complete
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Starting round 9
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=Attachment Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Septic Bite,TriggeringActor=Dwalfy,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Dwalfy took 2 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Wall of Fire,TriggeringActor=[Null],AffectedActors=Aperture,TriggerType=StartTurn,TriggerLocation=SquareAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Aperture took 8 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Aperture died
    BoardDisplay::findAvailableFigureDeathPosition - can't find death marker on board
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Msg=Gary was defeated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Negative Planar PortalsH,Event=Discard,Card=Spawn Elementals
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Group=Negative Planar PortalsH,Event=Discard,Card=Spawn Elementals
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=AI H3,Room=AI11 (Waldo),RoomID=83475,Event=GameOver

20. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

Sorry if what I typed up has already be done and if this is the wrong forum thread but my game will "freeze", get stuck, almost ever battle I play in but what makes is slow down or have a high chants of stoping, "freezing", is when I use move cards i.e. any card(s) played by me that will move any character as long as its not random. But my game will still most of the time "freeze" at random so to find what card is cozing this will be trick if it is a card doing this, for me trait cards seam to play the most fluent, the game will also "freeze" on the draw phase of a battle and so I can't see the cards in my hand. What happens when it's frozen is I can still use chat and the timer will still move most of the time. I play the game on Kongregate and have see that the game will some time "freeze" when one of my "friends" log in or out (or if I am sent a massage (not as likely)) and on tope of that my game will also get stuck when my PC disconnect from my Wi-Fi source with it at lies ones a day. Back to what card(s) could course this I suggest you look at All Out Attack the problem got worse when I stated to use two of this card in a build, so far I have not see my game "freeze" when I play this card nor when it's effect is activated when I attack.

But since when I "freeze" on the draw phase I can see the cards I draw so don't know what cozed it there. Here is a list on cards I have in my build most of the time that have not all rady been said here Laser Block, Lifesaving Block, Nimble Strike, Fiery Stab, Blinded Rage, Mimetic Crown, Shifty Stab, Lunging Hack, Icy Block, Wounded Block, Subtle Parry, Lunging Thrust, Starling Strike, Unnerving Strike, Dynamic Armour, Officer's Harness, ... more

Note: I have only lose around 15-20 matches far and square and out of those around 6 I made a magger mistake, not to say I would of still lost some but have to deal with my game "freezing" almost ever two and a half hours makes it hare to stay thicketed on a match.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016