RPG Story Beta Key Winners!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Megadestructo, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

From Facebook:

This is more of a real life situation but I think it may fit in. We were in the middle of a game when the school bully and his henchmen approached our table. "Hey, you fairies are still playing with these little dolls huh?" He grins as he proceeds to grab our miniatures. His henchmen just snicker like hyenas. Suddenly, a voice boomed from behind:

"<cough> I believe those little dolls are mine, sir."

Bully's face turn white as a sheet when he realized it was the vice-principal.

BEST. COMEBACK. EVER.

2. CletusVanDamme

CletusVanDamme Mushroom Warrior

Lovely stuff - not my words; the words of Shakin' Stevens.

Grats all.

3. tha bug king

tha bug king Kobold

Let me say congrats to the winners before i look like the forum jerk that i plan to be lol.
    but i thought the entries were supposed to be a paragraph long, this is why i didn't even bother to enter smh.

Bug.

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yup, the paragraph thing this time was as bogus as the reddit one. Either way, grats to all the winners - we're not judges here, just Forum Joe's ;)

5. tha bug king

tha bug king Kobold

lol i knew there was a better chance of being randomly selected.

6. Lekon

Lekon Kobold

Yaaaaay! By the time I get back from work, the email should be in the box. Woot! Thanks so much, Megadestructo!

Pengw1n and tha bug king like this.
  7. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Thank you thank you thank you!

Congrats to all the others that won and see you all in the game! Maybe we can organize a "Newbie Brawl" within the next week or so!

And if you didn't win or haven't been randomly selected yet, keep heart!

8. Fizbin

Fizbin Mushroom Warrior

Congrats =)

9. Jose Tello

Jose Tello Kobold

wooooow i'm so exited, thank you all, now i'm just hitting the refresh button from my email.
    hope to see you in game, bye

10. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Well.... back to 1/10.000 chance to get a key

gratz for the winners

11. Scyrax

Scyrax Mushroom Warrior

Thank you so much, congrats to all the other winners as well. :)

12. Azrael

Azrael Kobold

Holy Jamalama!

Did I just won??

13. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Well done boys and girls (im sure theres one, much like dwarven women). Makes me want to take up D&Ding

14. tha bug king

tha bug king Kobold

I like the contests, and i do think they are fair but this one in particular totally left me out of the mix. I dont play tabletop games, nor do i have any crazy outlandish roleplaying game stories. and i wasnt gonna sit here and make up some backstory to some hero that nobody cares about to not win that either.
    ill just stay out of the contests unless there something skill based then ill try my luck.

Bug

15. Azrael

Azrael Kobold

For what it's worth, I'm the owner to this story on Facebook.
    Thanks a whole bunch! :D

To the hunting grounds we go!

16. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Any word on when the keys are going out?

17. Kelgate

Kelgate Kobold

Looks like they are starting to go out there now. I did the Roman-era Gladiator story so I'm looking forward to playing this and hopefully see some of yee in there.

18. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Yes, I just got mine right after posting the question, lol.

19. Sparrowsluck

Sparrowsluck Kobold

This one is mine! When I saw the amount of entries and how good a lot of them were I didn't think I had a chance.

I just messaged you guys on facebook with my email, can't wait to get my key. :D

20. Haratu

Haratu Kobold

Ah, what a pity i didn;t get one... but still it was a good competition where we could read even the good ones that didn't win. one of the annoying things about some competitions is ou dont get to see competitiors. Was nice to see some awesome stories.