[Utility] Collection Analysis

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by neoncat, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

You are welcome :)

2. haho

haho Orc Soldier

actually... I'm not sure how to get it to work. everything is listed as 0/xxxx. while in my keep I pressed f1 twice, did the partyanddecksbbcode thing and then pasted whatever info that was into the collection analysis tool...

3. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

8. Type "clip" and press [return].

4. haho

haho Orc Soldier

oops, my bad. i foolishly assumed the partyanddecksbbcode thing was compatible with this :oops:
    should have read the instructions first :p

5. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Well I went to ask, and the forums will not permit me to begin a conversation with him. I assuming that means he's canceled his forum account. So now what?

6. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

So he stopped playing? Have not seen him online for a while.

I can modify the tool on stexe homepage, so that is also up to the newest version. If that is ok for stexe.

Scarponi likes this.
  7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

No, it seems he disabled conversations on his account or something (I discovered this back when he was still posting to the forums).

8. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I'll ask him on Steam. Doing a Ludum Dare Game Jam at the moment but I'll make sure he gets the message.

Merdis, Sir Veza and Scarponi like this.
  9. Stexe

Mr. Magnifico likes this.
  10. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I am busy at the moment, but on sunday I may have the time.

11. Stexe

Just wondering if you have the new version or whatever. Let me know and I'll host it. I've seen a few people complaining about not having it up to date so.

12. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Sorry, it will take some moments more. At the moment I dont get it to work locally. The document is way bigger and a lot complexer than the previous version. And not as generic. Looks as if somebody implemented it in a hurry just to get it done.

13. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Did some quick bugfixes. Not sure how it could work ever. The links were directly to the root folder of whereever it was located. My next problem is, that there is a function curl_init is called, but I neiter see the function nor an import of any kind.

14. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Ok, there is a problem with the Curl package, which is used. Unfortunatly the implemented error handling does not work. I will try it now for a while, but it is nearly tea time and I will stop than. If here is anybody with php experience, it would be nice, if he can look into it. I have just a little knowledge back from the days in the university.

15. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I will pass for the moment.

Edit:
    If someone wants to look into this, the problem is in the lines 435 - 454. As far as I can tell the browser does not interpret the lines as script. I am not able to debug into them.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  16. Stexe

No clue myself. I just hosted it. I can ask neoncat if you have any specific questions

17. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I will look if a friend of mine does know more about php and can help me. If not, I will try to look myself into it. But that my take some time, since I have to understand completly what is happening there.

18. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

I've got my hands full with impending deadlines and can't really spare the time to work on this actively.

I can however review small snippets of code and give general directions via PM. Just be patient if I don't reply immediately

19. Stexe

20. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Finally I found a friend who works with PHP and the problem was, I needed a PHP environment (APACHE Server...). After installing that it was simple to update the php. You find the new version of the php attached.

Change log:
    Added level 20 -21
    Added checkboxes for both new sets. Added names for both new sets. Added functionality to ignore make new sets ignorable.

-----
    Edit: Ups. Did not see, that there was already an update. Removed mine.

Bandreus and Stexe like this.