Trailer

Discussion in 'Castle Mitternacht Playtest' started by Kalin, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Have you made a trailer for CM yet? I had an idea about what we could do...
    You know how every couple of months someone asks for the ability to make their own campaign they can GM for their friends, and we tell them it's already possible? What if we showed them how it's done by recording a couple battles based on the blog story?

Here's how it would work:
    The adventurers would control PC-style monster chars (ideally ones found in Cardstock 2) while the GM controls monsters made from an MP party using a lot of CM items.

The first battle would be against a werewolf, a vampire, and Captain Teadora. She starts off helping the adventurers until she draws her Lycanthropic Form, then she attacks them for the rest of the battle.

Second battle is against a werewolf, a vampire, and a spirit inside the castle.

Third battle is against Countess Jovana, Count Yurik, and St. Hedwig the Black. Jovana has as many Walpurgis Night as possible, Hedwig has Ancient Grudge, and Yurik has Vengeance.

Ideally the adventurers would be a 3 person co-op team, in a four-way voice chat with the GM while one of the adventurers records the battles.
    I realize it may be a little late to put together something like this, but if there's interest in it I could start making some maps and decks tomorrow. I do not want to be one of the participants.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok