My suggestions for Card Hunter!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by ArkyRomania, Oct 11, 2016.

1. ArkyRomania

ArkyRomania Kobold

Hello! I played the game for like 1 year, and I decide to be a bit more active on games'forum and I have few sugestion that i would love to see them in game. Feel free to discuss, add something or to insult me about these suggestions!

Book of Cards -
    I would start with my first idea, a collections of all cards you own, like a book, where you can see the card and who draw it or who had the idea of create it, expansion explanation, card rarity and quality.
    I want to have the feeling that i collect cards, not only items to kill my enemies :)

Trophies Room -
    A place where you can see your special items, like christmass or halloween gifts :)

Smelting Items -
    A special smith where you can smelt one card, or two if the item have more that three cards, and you can combine cards to create other item :) and to stop ppl from creating OP items, you can create items only that are in game, or, every card has its quality and items must not exced a limited quality number...

Hope You like it guys, feel free to say your strong opinion :)

alikus2 likes this.
  2. Sooner or later you will collect all the cards, if you haven't done it already. The tricky goal is to collect all the items.
    If you want to see all the cards catalogued visit this site http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Cardhuntria:Community_portal
    As for checking which items you miss and how much of the game you have completed check the utilities section of the following link http://www.stexe.com/neoncat/

Your inventory when entering the keep is the trophies room! And it has many options to sort the items (by cost, expansion set, class, tokens, name, item slot etc...). Just experiment a little.

Smelting cards as you describe it, does not belong in this game.

Just my 2 cents :)

3. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

I actually quite like the book of cards. Using the wiki to check all the cards takes way too many clicks just to view one card, having a book of cards where you can just look at all cards layed out and just admire the artwork and stuff like that would be quite cool.

I agree with what think panther said about everything else.

4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Speaking of which, I saved all the card images at 90% quality in a folder then I can search the folder really easily. Also useful for offline use.

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Sometimes people try to message while I'm AFK so I think a button to go into AFK mode which makes your name greyed out like it does when you are offline would be useful.

seth arue, Pyrious and trrst like this.