[Guild] Walking Carpets

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Scarponi, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Walking Carpets is recruiting! Basically the only requirement to join is being a generally friendly player that wants to have fun and support other players having fun too!

If you're interested in joining, get a hold of me (reply below with your in game name, or PM me on the forums or in game).

New Pizza Structure: A slight change to pizza distribution that ensures that all continually active members of the guild will eventually get pizza:
    At the end of the month the players with the highest contribution will get pizza (as normal). However, those players who did not receive pizza in a given month will have their contribution carried over and added to the following month. Their contribution will continue to sum each month until they have climbed high enough to receive a pizza code. At which point their contribution amount will be cleared and it will start summing from zero again. This ensures that no amount of playing goes unrewarded no matter how much or how little. Even the "sometimes player" will eventually earn themselves some pizza. But, as always, the more you play, the more pizza you will see. I'll keep the record of each player in a google doc (visible to guild members) and update it at the end of each month.

Farbs, ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  2. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

Can confirm: Walking Carpets is Cardhunter's 2nd best guild.

3. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Ha! Well as my title states, I was never good enough for Power of Fires.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Any guild who would have me isn't good enough for me.

Melancthon, Lord Feleran and gurel2 like this.
  5. Janet

Janet Guild Leader

Recruit me!

Sir Veza, ParodyKnaveBob and Scarponi like this.
  6. antonioGUAK

antonioGUAK Kobold

7. hey! is this guild still active? i'd love to join