[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I think I avoid swearing in my event coverage, and definitely indulge in it when just recording myself play. The former feels official, the latter not...

2. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Sorcererererererererererers, for the second month in a row, The Cult of Ironwood is ahead of you in total games and total wins.

113 v. 21

Y'all need to play some games. :D

IRONWOOD VIVAM.
    IRONWOOD PRO VITA.
    IRONWOOD EST VITA.

3. Stage

Stage Orc Soldier

FRIENDS! COUNTRYMEN! SORCERERERS!

I would like, or would like to be able to create, a forum banner to go with my amazing new guild title. Is there a blank forum banner image I can stick the text over? I couldn't find it on the sorcererery website. If such a blank image should be available... what font is used for guild titles in the image? I have... poor graphical skills, but I can muddle things together when required.

Also, thanks to CT5 for bestowing this title upon me; I shall strive to uphold the image it projects, for the honour of our guild, and also to Flaxative for inspiring it in the first place.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    Sir Veza, ParodyKnaveBob and CT5 like this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'll make you a banner =)

[​IMG]

Stage and CT5 like this.
  5. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

7. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Is it just me, or are Stage's and my banners a whole lot huger than everyone else's? $;^ D

heeheehee
    Thanks for the banner, either way! $:^ }

CT5 likes this.
  8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Whoops, resize to 304x70 if you can.

9. Stage

Stage Orc Soldier

Woohoo, this makes me happier than it probably should. Thanks very much :D

CT5 likes this.
  10. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Sorcererers in world chat:

@LieutenantCommanderData says: btw i think im playing this game too much because i dreamed that i played 2 elf wiz + 1 human priest using 4 dynamic staves lol....
    @TheLoLChamp says: LOL
    TheLoLChampion says: good dream then???
    LieutenantCommanderData says: like, i didnt even dream anything impossible or unreasonable
    LieutenantCommanderData says: haha i dont remember if i was winning or not
    Pawndawan says: LCD: I like your dream
    LieutenantCommanderData says: thank you :D

11. Flax, do you have a template for that laying around? Because I've got my own title, proudly displayed here!

Side note: I need to learn how to use bb formatting.

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

13. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

I just remembered that i should remake the socrerereres page. Ive moved. Forgot about the game. Remebered the game. Then didnt want to play. Now i want to play again but i cant remember how.

14. Stage, CT5, Flaxative and 2 others like this.
  15. Ah, the new EttSC cards and their randomness never cease to entertain me. And I probably have to thank the RNG gods for this funny situation in Death March.

A dwarf priest gave a dwarf wizard 3 random buffs, one of which was Mindless Battlerage. After killing one of my human warriors (no, I'm not beyond sacrificing my own to fulfill the objective...at least in game) and moving my human priest up, a simple Polearm Slash kills the dwarf priest, triggering battlerage, and ends up wiping out the human warrior my opponent moved back to protect.

16. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Three new members! Please welcome (belatedly) @Sofaking, and just now, @Nym (Aranunna) and @CyanSpirt!

EDIT: Now @Happenstance, too! :D

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  17. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

18. Nym

Nym Kobold

Thanks a lot for recruiting us! :3

Stage, CT5, Pawndawan and 1 other person like this.
  19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Welcome, new people!!

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

It has come to my attention that we now* have some mean players / known trolls in the guild. This is disappointing. If I see you trash-talking other players in the world chat, even if they're not in the guild, I will be recommending that @CT5 dismiss you. This isn't a matter of anything more than "you're in the wrong guild." Sorcererers are here to spread happiness.

*as in, since I passed leadership onto other folks