Test Build 3.178 (8 Mar 2017)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

A new test build is up with Mauve Manticore 23 and the latest Aloyzo crafted item. It also has in rotation a new set of PvP boards. Let us know what you think!

2. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

So the holiday store is here to stay? :D

Also, gratz Ink!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yeah, like Lucky Dice said, Holiday store should probably be closed and Holiday items removed from the loot table.

@Flaxative: MM23 prompt speaks about legendary staff, but Instant Snowman's rarity is actually epic.

New Melvelous-themed ranked rotation: http://forums.cardhunter.com/thread...-monsterous-map-pack-playtesters-wanted.8263/
    Queueing time makes the map testing (against AI) quite tedious. Played only one test game against Mom, so I can't really comment those maps. Nevertheless, they look nice and surely spice up the ranked play. :)

Mauve Manticore #23
    I might be a bit biased, but based on my one playthrough on test server, Capture the Tomb seems to be more randomly frustrating than Space Station Outbreak and might be a better fit as the first module of the MM #23.

What others think about the order of the MM #23 modules?

4. 00Banshee00

00Banshee00 Orc Soldier

Might not be the correct place to ask, but since I'm not going to be near a pc for a while, I want to know if you're serious about the second MM map.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks for the catch.

yes, we should do this.

I feel like the final MM scenario is actually quite doable since you have the same pieces as your opponent and the AI plays horribly (like, it casts ScourgePro 3000), but if testers think it should be the first map we can change the order.

Jaer and timeracers like this.
  6. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yeah, those are correct ones currently on the test server. :)

@Flaxative The last one (Lich roulette) is not that bad as I made it sound on the previous message. I only lost once and I think that was mainly because it took a while to wrap my head around the VP majority thing.

Jaer, 00Banshee00 and Flaxative like this.
  7. boro

boro Goblin Champion

MM seems easier than the average MM, died once on the second map. Maps are fine.

Flaxative likes this.
  8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Nice to see a MM without frustration, I only had one death on the first battle. And in the third battle Gary and I alternated getting points the whole game, making it nicely exciting. Good job, @Pawndawan, @00Banshee00, and @Jaer!

And I agree that the holiday shop and drops need to be turned off. And isn't it time to create a set code for them (and the another for Halloween) so we can turn them on and off with just a server flag?

Jaer, Pawndawan and 00Banshee00 like this.
  9. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Oops, putting up a new test build with the holiday store closed.