Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Bandreus likes this.
  2. Questor

Questor Ogre

The Black Spear is simply great, not only for a Vamp Build but also for a Supporter.
    Six Instant Burn are the right amount for a Firewiz and and you have the option for a second Staff.
    Skip the Ring. Gaudekki's Orb is a good epic substitute until you find more Azgul's Orb.

Bandreus and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

For a burning wiz (White Flame, etc.) Azgul's or Gaudekki's are the top choices.
    For straight FS farming, I really prefer Chartwell's.
    Depends upon what you want to build.

Bandreus and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

May you be blessed with many legendary treasures!
    (But you won't find them if you don't hunt. ;))

6. I was almost dreading Randi this week, since my gold is at the lowest it's been in months.

Fortunately he's taken it easy on me, and the only thing I really need this week is my very first Searing Pain.

7. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Bloodchopper AND Blue Destruction this week. I have a suspicion the devs are getting tired of my complaining about not having the OP items and are taking measures to stop it.

8. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Got nothing good AT ALL in shop today
    And i had to go visit friends with my family so couldn't buy the items from yesterday
    Now look at me sitting on a pile of gold waiting for next week :(

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I played two leagues this weekend, and was first both times. The prize chests were pretty worthless, but the MP chests from my wins gave me an epic treasure and Bleneth's Frenzy Tome. Which makes The Strongarm the obvious choice of what to buy if I make enough money.

Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.
  10. BlackVoidDeath

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The staff is very good for burn wizards, and fairly useful in general. I desperately want those two skills for my aristocat party, but I'm not sure I'd use them much otherwise. Path Of Knives is loads of fun in SP, but there are much cheaper ways to get it.

12. These are all at least decent, so I'd say it depends on how much gold you feel like spending and what sorts of builds you're focusing on. I'd recommend peonprop's review if you're not sure whether Staff Of Embers is right for you. (I bought one a while back, since I like to have at least one of each Fire Thing that is at least that good, but I don't actually find myself using it much.) Bloody Command is a pretty good skill, with a strong block and a movement card that works well to support warriors. Amulet Of Blades seems okay if you really need that much Path Of Knives, though most of the time I'd say you'd be roughly as well off with an epic like Sarigo's Rod or Booming Ring, both of which have 2 PoK plus a card to trigger it (which card is fairly lame for the latter, but then again, it's tokenless). Advanced Crushing is a solid deal for the token cost if you're willing to run all crushing attacks and can still manage to squeeze in enough mobility alongside.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  13. BlackVoidDeath

14. Quibish

Quibish Kobold

Wym's Lavastaff

I could buy it, but I'm not very excited about using it in multiplayer. It would be handy for farming in single player. I dunno, I'm on the fence. Anyone have an opinion?

15. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

It't indeed one of the best staves for serious SP farming. If farming is something you're looking forward to do a lot, then it might be worth buying it. Otherwise, no need to buy something if you're not planning on using it a lot, unless you're swimming in gold ofc.

Sir Veza and Drakkan like this.
  16. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

No.

The Hackmaster if you like the excitement of occasionally drawing the biggest player attack in the game, the purple (amethyst) quality Pulverizing Hack. It's the only item with the card and it's the only purple card one can get. It's a rare thrill, but probably still not worth it.

17. Accent

Accent Hydra

Flaxative likes this.
  18. BlackVoidDeath

Captain Cedric's Helm? - i dont think its too great especialy when you need an attack card and you draw officer's harness - or maybe its just me unable to work with that item/cards
    Boots of Etzicat - not bad and especially because its only for a (minortoken) instead of a (majortoken), but it also depends on who you use it on because in my experience its not too great on a dwarf/human warrior and dwarf priest but the others like mages sometimes just need that finial 10/8 dmg to kill something.
    Reaper's Scythe -
    The Hackmaster - for a (minortoken)(majortoken) item i think its good, would buy.
    Xentoc's Maul - nah! the controlled overswing and startling strike are bad cards and would be 2 dead ones if you dont plan on attacking.
    Barreling Club - as peonprop once said "two words, Bejewelled Shortsword"
    Ephriam's Crazy Boots - not great cards and for a (minortoken) its not worth it
    Hrillia's Healing Ring - a good item if you have an effective team heal deck, and 500 gold just lying around
    Wlakwa's Boots - not BAD but there are other items that have x2 voilent spin and better cards than shuffle
    Slippery Shield - good for a dwarf warrior/priest and its only 100 gold

19. BlackVoidDeath