If me and my friend have to leave half way through a mission, can we resume when we get back?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by TheDementedBrit, Feb 19, 2018.

1. We are currently doing Caverns of Chaos and have just completed part 5/10 and are now on the part 6 screen, but he has to go for a few hours. can we just turn it off and come back to where we were when we left off or do we have to keep the game open?

winner likes this.
  2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Since none of us had the answer for you, I suppose by now, you have the answer for us. $:^ ]

So, what happened? $:^ b

winner likes this.
  3. Well, the thing is we kinda just waited it out till he got back because we didn't want to have to restart it just in case ;-; to make matters worse we failed on stage 8 and had to start all over XD

winner likes this.
  4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Baah, ouch. I hope you got nice loot along the way at least. $¦^ J

Fwiw, I figure as long as you're on the adventure booklet / character sheet screen, you're probably fine to quit indefinitely and return, since a loss should be the only thing that resets Caverns. However, I've not tested this explicitly.

winner likes this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If all players on a team log out, the team is disbanded. If one remains online, rejoining gets more iffy when delayed.

winner and ParodyKnaveBob like this.