[Feedback] Develish Elf Wizard Skin should keep its mouth shut atm

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Robauke, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

[​IMG]

Just got it, thanks to the anonymous benefactor.
    The (male) goblin voice is a dealbreaker though - just change it to one of the default female ones, i guarantee everyone going for this figure would be happier. Elf, maybe human voice.

Also i feel it should come with a boxton razor staff. Why isnt that a thing?

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Lol, actually since I play card hunter muted I never noticed.

3. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

I wish I had an anonymous benefactor to buy ME skins. That Demon Dwarf Priest is pretty sweet!

4. adecoy95

adecoy95 Kobold

was this ever fixed? thinking about getting the skin

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Nope. It still squeaks like a croaky pig and i can not recommend the figure to anyone planning to do more then looking at it in his costume selection.

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Noone else who got the skin supporting this? How can you be content with this sorry state!

7. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

I don't have this skin but I fully support the request.

8. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I don't play with sound on.

9. Soltis

Soltis Goblin Champion

No I agree, I wanted few things more than the demon skins and the SFX on the elf wizard was instant disappointment. I think I even posted something about it shortly after purchasing it.

The reason I don't complain about it more/regularly is because I pretty much stopped using the elf wizard for anything. Sometime around the point when they put a big oll "NO ELVES" warning label on the Misanthrope staff. Didn't help that I rounded out my cat team so I've pretty much been running cats ever since.

I would definitely love to see them update the SFX because it is definitely off putting.

10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I wonder how many ppl got the demon figures with the free pizza from the birthday celebrations. Two years after the OP, this prbly still disappoints millions of players.